At the hospital..

Share: I jut sat there that night gazing at the stars from the hospital window, wishing that we would find a solution to my Heartwarming daughter Rebecca's passing out all the time.
At this time, I wouldn't want to touch her, and oh yeah...... I forgot to tell you. Rebecca settled down after a very hard time in the hospital bed, freaking out and she didn't even know what was going on. I felt like I had myself to blame for this because I was the one that got her so excited in the first place. The doctor had a chat with me just before she got settled down, and told me I had to keep a real good eye on her overnight. I told the doctor the whole story.
"This afternoon, she had just found out that me and my husband had got tickets for her and her sister to go to a concert of her favourite band in Cardiff. She then had another surprise because we also got VIP and so she came running into the kitchen, as what I thought she was. Then I just heard "thank you so....." And then a thud on the floor. Our other daughter Emily, only heard the thud, turned around and by the slightest of a second, she seen her head hit the floor first. She was on her back which worried me the worst."
The doctor explained to me that they had to put her on a monitor to stable her heartbeat. It was very high.
Then...
*beeeeeeeeaaaaaaappppp*
The beating of my heart when Rebecca's phone rang. I didn't know who it was at all. I stared at her phone in confusion on who it could be
It read ' morgan greenhalgh '. Who was that ?
I thought,wasn't she the one who was going to the concert last year and invited Rebecca but she just couldn't go. I couldn't pick the phone up because its her call and I cannot take her calls because it would be so rude.

I looked at the Rebecca's face, and placed the phone back beside her, her face looked as pale as the clouds.
Rebecca's eyes suddenly started to twitch and flutter, me thinking why?

As I was just about to move to call the nurse as Rebecca's eyes burst open with shock in her eyes, as if she had a terrible dream.

Rebecca's POV

Ahhhhh* muuuumm, where am I ? Ain't I supposed to be at a concert? Well get me there now ?

I don't even know why I am here, let alone how I ended up here with needles in my arms and doctors passing by the corridors. All I really know and that makes sense is I should be going to a concert, not just on my stupid arse own, with my sister Emily.

I jumped out of my bed without even saying a single word to my mother, and just before I could try to pull these silly things out of my arm, someone stopped me.

It was a he. He had bright blue crystal eyes, and poof kinda blond hair with tiers in his eyes. He said to me " babe why you doing that? Stop, you need to stop now, because your here for a reason and yes you might have missed a concert, but you have me now, and my name is L....

(SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG. IT'S BECAUSE MY WATTPAD KEEPS MUCKING UP AND NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND IF IT STOPS DOING THAT, I CAN COME AND UPDATE AND READ MORE OFTEN)- bexs xxx