My ever lasting wish <3

• Dedicated to DanHuwLewis

Rebecca's POV

After an amazing day at school, I got home to my dog 'Ruby' barking like MAD. My sister 'Emily' just straight away hugged me because...um.. I don't really know why because shed never seamed so happy and it seamed really strange because she had never done that to me before. Well only when I got her her favourite jacket for her birthday that read 'Michaels Minion' on it and so far she haven't stopped wearing it and I presume she never will.

Anyway, I was still wondering why she's so excited, as I was strolling up the stairs with my heavy backpack treading behind me along the deep brown carpet, I walk into my room that was covered with all posters of M.A.D on them and there's one blank poster saying.......

Emily's POV

OMG!! I cannot wait for her to find out the amazingly good news that I've been so excited about and finally now its coming and I cannot wait to see the reaction on her face. When she came through the door I just had to hug her otherwise my words would just come out instead of my actions and ATM my brain is like a roller coaster that has just crashed and now is forming a queue and people cant wait to get back on.

Rebecca's POV

Saying.........

"Hope you had a good day in school. Hope you still got energy left because now you've got something special to look forward to and we think your going to love it xx MUM and DAD"I thought to myself with confusion (what are they talking about?)

I taken a couple of steps down stairs and then realized......There was a envelope at the bottom of the piece of paper that I didn't get the chance to look at and take in that that's what was holding my surprise in. Maybe even my life or maybe even my dreams. So I ran rapidly backup towards my bedroom where staring me in the face was the white envelope. I taken 6 steps forward so that I was staring straight at the envelope. I didn't want to open the envelope just encase it wasn't what I was expecting , but I had to open it because maybe it was ... well I don't really know. Lets find out.

I carefully reached my hand up so that I could grab the envelope and delicately open it with my bare hands. It was sealed saying "Hope you enjoy!!" written where the opening to the envelope was. I opened it and inside looks what it was 2 pieces of little cards wrapped in a gold ribbon. I taken them out to see what it was and..................

"FINALLY I GOT M.A.D TICKETS WITH MY SISTER,EMILY" I shouted. Then I collapsed on the floor in tears .It was the best moment of my life.

Emily's POV

I hear my sister shouting because I think she's found her life tickets to see m.a.d and next thing I know I hear her calling me in her teary voice "Emily, please come". As I'm walking up the stairs wondering what I'm going to say because I'm not suppose to know,but here's what happened as soon as I came home from school. My dad said "don't look in the envelope on the piece of paper please". Me thinking oh it must not be important , so I'll just have a little creep and peek anyway. As soon as I found out about this I went crazy and started shouting in my head. I couldn't hold myself back. I put it back on the piece of paper and I know we were going to go but that's why I hugged instead of talking otherwise I would of spoilt the plan. :)

I walked into Rebecca's room and I asked her "what's wrong sis?" All I could see was a waterfall of tears on the floor and the tickets in her hands.

Rebecca's POV

"we've got tickets to see M.A.D" I tried to speak but all that was coming out was "uh,uh,uh,uh". Emily Shouted "When is it then?!!". With not knowing when it was I quickly looked down at the ticket to see that it was..."TONIGHT seat number '3' and '4' " I happily screamed. We both said with excitement "What are we going to wear? Should I wear my hair up or down? Should we wear make up or go natural?"

Suddenly, there was a mumble Down stairs we could hear just higher than a whisper but quiet so we could only here a mumble. Next thing we know we both went running downstairs in surprise to say "thank you" to our mum and dad for getting these for us because when I said it could be my life I was right, it was because they are my life and my dreams. They were only standard but I didn't care because at least we're in the front row so we can maybe touch they're hands if they come too close, but nothing is to close for me, especially with them.

Emily's POV

I think overall even with me knowing we were really excited and so after we said thank you to our mum and dad, they said "you have to get ready quickly because it starts at 6:00 in Cardiff and we need to go at 4:30 otherwise we won't get there in time....." and then I just cut them off to say " okay,we will get ready now." then they replied with again "wear something nice you two, maybe your patterned dresses , or these" and they just handed us that what looked like a packaging that had our address on and our names on. We asked "what are these?". They didn't reply back so all we did was walk back upstairs and we both were going like two crazy maniacs trying to open our packaging.

Rebecca's POV

I couldn't wait to open our packaging to find out what was in them. It was a white material. So we both got them out together to find that there was a "STAY SEXY" top for me and a "Michael Sutthakorn" for my sister. We couldn't say thank you to our parents otherwise we would of been late to the venue and that wasn't going to happen. My favourite of the group that I love the most is 'Dan Huw Lewis' because he's my everything and Emily's is 'Michael Sutthakorn' because to her he's perfect and he's my second anyway. We got changed out of our school clothes and into our M.A.D tops that seamed so special to us. We also wore our favourite skinny jeans and Emily wore her 'Michaels Minion' jacket and well I was so disappointed because I didn't have one. We went over by the mirror that had written in black and red marker on it 'I love Dan Lewis' and 'I'm Michaels minion' also written 'BIG BEN' because we are that crazy about them, and put a little bit of mascara first and then we didn't need blusher because we would probably blush there anyway. We put our shoes (high heels) on and put our phones in our bags and carried our purses, then we walked down stairs to see there it was again. It was another one of those envelope stuck to a piece of paper. Still gold ribbon,and when we opened it this time there was 2 little cards again.

Emily's and Rebecca's POV

Suddenly, there were that what sounded like a couple of fimiliar voices that we were confused on who it could be. We turned around and.........