Chapter 1(Squalo)-Squalo knows how to handle Lussuria

Squalo could not stand Lussuria. Mostly because of the fact that he was alot like his brother. Which made it easier for him to deal with Lussuria. Most of the time. Squalo mostly would roll his eyes or make a snide comment, generally out loud but he sometimes kept to himself. There have been many times where he punched him in the face. Just because he missed his brother, not that he would ever admit it.

Squalo also liked to confide in Lussuria. He trusted him. The only things he did not tell him where about his past. And his family. That was off limits, and Lussuria understands that. But he always talked about his 'little' crush on Xanxus with him. That was the main reason he could stand him at times. Lussuria always tried to tell him to be honest with their boss. Not like Squalo would ever do so, but he always thinks about the possibility's, the "what if's." The silver haired man knew that sooner or later he would have to come clean to the boss. It was only a matter of time.

Please comment and tell me what you would like to see in later chapters! I am also willing to hear about any questions relating to this story. Picture and Black Butler/KHR do not belong to me.