Chapter 1(Skull)-The Chainsaw

Skull giggled. He was eccentric. He had finally gotten his chainsaw back. After 35 years without his precious Death Scythe really did a number on him. He started to go crazy(In his opinion). He cut his hair short and died it purple. He also wore purple eye contacts, with matching purple make up and black piercings. He started acting out and getting weaker. He lost contact with his brother and his friends. In all honesty he was going crazy. So he was extremely happy when his boss, William, called during a meeting saying that he was being taken off probation, and would get his Death Scythe as soon as he told William his location. Skull had quickly given him the address of the mansion, the cloud turned off his phone and ran outside. There he saw a man with black hair and glasses, Skull let out a loud squeal. The Arcobaleno followed their lackey outside to see him holding a red chainsaw, and  smiling like a maniac. Skull let out a slightly crazy laugh before running off into the city.

Skull smirked. He was back and he wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon. Grell Sutcliff was back! Watch out Mafia, everyone's favorite redhead reaper is going to take them by storm.