A Little Jealous

Kaito and Kokichi rarely go out drinking. That's a fact. When they drink, it's usually alone when they're at home, and wanting to make a stupid movie funny or something like that.

So when they went out drinking that night, neither of them were too interested in getting that drunk. Kokichi took a few shots, but that was it. They ordered some chips and sat in a booth, talking.

Something in Kaito's heart swelled when he watched Kokichi smile, and he could tell the way his body slightly swayed from side to side meant he was kicking his legs casually, a habit Kaito found just so cute.

They went to a gay bar so no one would judge their love, but they hadn't anticipated a very tall, muscular man watching them. For every dangerous stare the man gave, Kaito stared back with a confused expression.

"Kaito? Did you hear what I said?"

"Huh?" Kaito turned his head back to his boyfriend, watching his expression.

"I'm going to get another drink."

"Okay, don't drink too much, alright?" He grinned, but his grip on the table slipped, and he ended up falling to the side in his seat.

Kokichi giggled. "I don't think it's me you need to worry about.~" He got up, heading to the bar.

Kaito's eyes followed him, watching him walk up to the bar. Smiling at his lover, he didn't notice right away that the muscular man from before had followed him.

Kokichi was talking to the bartender, who he happened to be friends with, and ended up yelping when a hand smacked his ass with a painful amount of force. He would have defended himself by smacking his attacker right there, but as he was caught off guard, he only trembled in fear and confusion as the other man began to flirt with him, being overly sexual with his words and feeling up his body. Every time the rough fingers made contact with his skin, he became paralyzed all over again, too scared to say no. It had been a long time since anyone other than Kaito had touched him like this, and this man might be too rough, even for him.

Speaking, or should I say, narrating, of Kaito, he was watching from the booth as rage built up inside of him. However, it wasn't until the man grabbed Kokichi and began to squeeze him, that Kaito's vision went red.

How dare he try to touch Kokichi? To even think about hurting him is completely evil! He thought, hands shaking with anger as he approached the man, ripping him off of Kokichi. As strong as the man was, Kaito is rather built himself, and was able to make himself look intimidating enough for the man to go away, grumbling.

After calming, Kaito realized there were arms around him. He turned to see Kokichi burrowed into him, thanking him softly. Kaito kissed him gently, assuring him everything was okay.

"Wanna go home?" He asked, gently stroking Kokichi's hair.

"I... Yeah..." The smaller said softly, letting Kaito pick him up bridal style and carry him to the car, taking him home.

"You're so hot when you're jealous~" Kokichi smirked when they got home.

"And I could say that you're adorable when you let yourself be vulnerable." Kaito smirked back, hugging him.

"Only for you." The smaller responded, kissing his boyfriend.
_______
_______

(Hi, this one is short, but I wanted to ask- does anyone want me to do a smut? I'm interested in writing one for oumota because there's not enough oumota stuff on wattpad)