Revenge

Its monday.  

First day of another school year. But I think that this year will be better for me. No more suffering.

In this year they will suffer. Just one thing was bothering me. Who will be my first victim? Then I reailzed who was the first person who treated me like a dog. Scott(he was the most popular guy in our school). He abused me since I was a kid well now is time for me. He is the reason why am I who I am...

"BROOM BROOM!"

Shit, Its school bus. I was always standing next to school driver because no one wanted to sit next to me.

Like I had some disease. I grab my jacket and entered in the bus. Everyone was looking me so fucking strange. Scott  grabed my bag and throw it throught the window... Everyone was laughing so hard including school driver. I was so mad so I left the bus. I knew... Let the revenge beggin.

Finally I got to the school. My first class was history. Scott was always sitting behind me so he could sticking gums on my shirt or hair. That happend on this class to. I was cutting my hair for 20 minutes...That gum was tangled to my hair very hard. After couple of hours first school day was over...

I was drowned into the toilet, I had been beated from Scott and his "athletes gang". I cant stand it anymore. When I came home my dad was drunk again and my mum was beaten.

I asked her was dad agressive again? But she told me that I should go to my room. I turned on my computer and I made a fake profile on chat. I knew how to lure Scott. I introduced myself as dumb blonde. I arranged a "date" with him.

He doesnt know what got him. He fell into a trap from which will come out only dead. Its time to kil.