End...

I was at home all day. My mom was cryjing. I couldn´t left her alone.

My "dear stepfather" didn´t came home for 3 days. Mom was so worried. I can´t understand her.

He is alcoholic and he hit her every single time when he is drunk.

I went to my room and I locked the door. 

I was so angry on mom. I couldn´t concentrate on my plan.

After few hours Dennis camed home( my stepfather ). 

I was still in my room but I could hear him. He was drunk.

Some screams was coming from moms bedroom.  I was not paying attention.

Probably it was another fight but I didn´t care. I went to my bed and I fell asleep.

In the morning all house was messy also and my mom. She was wearing some torn dress and she told me that she wan´t to talk. 

I am raped...

Dennis camed into a kitchen. My mom was waching him for a few minutes. She took a hot pan and slap him. He was unconscious. She tied him with a rope and I was watching. When he waked up my mom was holding a knife. He started to scream. I was laughing. Mom started cutting his ear. It was so disgusting but beautiful.

You will suffer as much I did.

Mom was so happy but she watched me very strange. Your father raped me too before you was borned. I can´t watch you anymore. You´re the devil like your father. I killed him and will kill you too.

This is how everything ends. Im dead, my plan is dead like me.

Eyes...

I love eyes...

That beautiful things just stare at you for long time. Well that is how everything starts. My name is Garret Marshall and im a psiho. My mom killed me because she thought I was like my father but I´m not...

Im  worst.