Chapter 4

Kodas POV

I woke up still where I was.

"What happened?"

"You got hit with a bat. Luckily it didn't cause a concussion. Are you ok? The other team is disqualified for cheating. We are going to playoffs!"

"What!? I didn't get to play!!  No! I want the game to keep going! I wanna know that we didn't get it easy! Please! We worked all season and this last game can't  put us into playoffs just cause of cheating. Just please! We need to continue! I'm fine!"

"What! Are you sure!? That was an easy win!"

"We need to work hard for playoffs in this game which so far we are doing great. We gotta keep going!I'm team captain and I say we needa keep going!"

"Well I'm the coach. But I agree. THE GAMES STILL ON!"

I cheered. "Girls dont give those bitchy looks. You made this team for a reason! If you didn't want to be on the team then why the fuck are you even here? Whyd you even try out? Like seriously?! We did good those last games, why quit now and get it easy!? That won't work and we won't win playoffs. We gotta work hard. Just fake it till you make it."

"Alright girls let's go!!!" Coach yelled.

We all made it out thereand played our best.

****************************

"YES!!! WE MADE IT TO PLAY OFFS!!" One of the Girls screamed.

"Hell ya!! Good job girls!" I said.

The girls from the other team congratulated us. We did our ritual after a game. We always go and Hugh five the other team and say good game.

I was so happy.

I see my mom and the boys.

"Mom we did it!!" I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Congrats!" The boys said.

"Yeah they did it but you sucked." Hannah said.

"Look little girl, if you don't shut your mouth I'mma grab that bat over there and wack you with it. Alright?"

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me."

"Hey stop threatening my sister." Roy laughed.

"Fuck you." She mumbled.

"Sweety I'm going to call your mom and tell her what you just said." My mom said to her.

"Oh no please don't! I'm sorry!!"

"Apologize to Koda. Not me."

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Sorry."

"Fuck yourself." I smirked and walked to the 5sos boys

"Koda!" My mom yelled.

"Sorry!! Not." I whispered the last part.

Well I tried finding them. Well they aren't hard to spot especially when there's tons of girls here.

"Hey guys. We won! Yay!"

"I know! Congrats! You're really good mate." Calum said.

"Yea you were amazing." Ashton Smiled. Becca Nodded.

"Good game pal." Luke said.

"I think you were the best." Michael hugged me.

"Thanks guys." I hugged back.