Twelve- Visit

Jacob-

"Mmmm baby." I moaned, between kisses.

He moved from my jawline to my neck.

"ugh." I chuckled.

I seen him smile, which showed his sexy ass fangs. I smiled back and he sat up.

"I need to take a shower, your freaky ass got me dirty." He said.

I laughed and stood up, slipping on some boxers. I walked into the hallway and down the stairs to the kitchen. As I entered, I seen a small glowing figure sitting on the island.

"Jakeyy!" It yelled.

I screamed in shock and surprise. It sounded just like Christian.

"Ti ti?" I asked.

He got off the counter and wrapped his arms around my legs. That instantly brought tears to my eyes.

"Ti ti..... I'm sorry." I cried.

"Why you sorry? It's fun here! I get a big house all for me." He shouted in Joy.

I giggled and wiped my tears.

"But I killed you." I told him.

He shook his no.

"I didn't put my seat belt on." He confessed.

I picked him up and put him back on the island. We both looked down. I'm so happy he's here to visit me. I've been thinking bout him constantly.

"Have you seen Goldie or mama ?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"I was gonna see dem after you." He said.

I pulled him closer to me. I just can't stop hugging him. I miss him so much. He was so young, a kid and he's dead.

"I have to leave jakey." He told me.

I pouted.

"Ok, Bye Ti ti, love you." I said, in a sad tone.

"I'm watching you." He did the motion.

I laughed and did it back, blowing him a kiss and he was gone. I sighed and sat down, putting my head down on the island.

Before I knew it, I was crying. God, I want My Ti ti back, I want him. I wish I would've died instead of him. I wish I could've taken his place.

Soon, I heard footsteps coming downstairs. It was Chres. He was fully dressed, with keys in his hand. He was leaving.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To the store. I need some more weed." He said.

I knew he was lying.

"Ooh mkay." I walked back upstairs, wiping my eyes.

Micah-

I walked into the place with my hood up, eyes low. I sat in a chair, ordering a drink and waiting for a sexy woman to walk up to me.

A skinny white girl with a big ass sat on my lap.

"Want a dance mister?" She asked.

I licked my lips and nodded. She smiled seductively and flipped her long jet black weave behind her back, positioning her hands on my chest, keeping her balance.

As she was grinding on my hard "friend" ,my phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Wassup?" I answered, in a low tone.

"Mike, I'm ready for her." He said.

I sat, and pushed the girl on the ground.

"K, I'll visit her tonight." I said

CLICK.

I stepped over the girl and walked away.

"Where's my money?!" She shouted.

I threw 2 dollars at her.

"Wasn't that good. I've had better." I said.

I walked out the place, hood up and walking to the bus stop. I'm on my way to get that little girl, Goldie.

I'm kidnapping her ass and putting her right where she should've been. See, when she was younger, someone sold her to my boss and he never retrieved her. That's why in paying her a little visit.

My job is to bring her to my boss... Alive.