🌹Dwayne🌹

Imagine meeting him.

It was night and you were sitting on a bench separating the beach from the boardwalk

It was night and you were sitting on a bench separating the beach from the boardwalk. All was peaceful until you heard motorcycles pull up behind you, you turned around the find 4 men.
All the blonde ones walked off bringing a girl and a little boy with them, leaving the dark haired one on his motorcycle smoking a cig.
He caught your eye and you turned back around but you still felt eyes burning into the back of you head.
"You know it's late for a young woman like you to be sitting alone out here, anything could happen." You heard a deep voice say.
You turned back around to find him off of his motorcycle and walking towards you. He had long dark hair with leather pants and a jacket with no shirt underneath exposing his abs.
"W-w-well I usually come out here every night to clear my head." You say giving of an awkward chuckle. He sat down next to you still not breaking eye contact.
"A pretty young girl like you shouldn't have so much your mind." He said with a smile showing off perfectly aligned white teeth.
"Yeah I know, but I guess I'm kinda passionate for overthinking things." You say with a small laugh.
He laughed slightly too,
"What's your name?" He asked,
"(Y/n)." You answered.
"Pretty name for a pretty girl."
"God how many times have you got to say pretty." You say giving pretty quotations marks.
"What? You can't be mad if I'm telling the truth right?" He said putting an arm behind you.
"What's your name?" You asked,
"Dwayne." He said taking another puff of his cigarette.
"Cool name for a cool guy." You say imitating him.
You both laugh, then you look into each other's eyes. All of a sudden howling of laughter comes around the corner which made you both look, you find the same guys, girl and little boy from before.
"I gotta go, I'll see around (y/n), will you be here tomorrow?" He asked, getting up from his seat.
"Ummm yeah, probably." You say.
You both said your goodbyes and he walked over to his group of friends, on his motorcycle and off he went. You were definitely going to be there tomorrow...