🍑David🍑

Hey guys this is the imagine I promised you because I didn't put him or Dwayne into the preference.
WARNING ⚠️: This imagine contains smut, to which some may find offensive:
- Daddy kink
- Dirty talk
- Orgasm denial
Read at your own risk!

Your were alone at your place with a familiar feeling in your private area that was to hard to ignore. You tried ignoring it by opening the window to let cold air in, that didn't work, neither did anything.
As the wind blew through your window, making the curtains flutter in the wind, you slowly undid your pants.
Licked your index and middle finger, and slowly started rubbing your sensitive bud whilst facing the wall.
Your parents weren't home, so you made as much noise as you wanted. Whimpers, moans and yelps. Still facing the wall and rubbing your clit, a deep, raspy voice snapped you out of your trance.
"Jesus Christ, (Y/n)."
You, shocked and humiliated, sat up as quick as light to find David sitting on your window sill.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" You Yelled, trying to button up your pants.
"I saw your window open, so I thought I might give you a surprise." He said, licking and biting his lips.
"Well hello and now bye."
"C'mon (Y/n), it looks like you need help anyway."
You looked down, hearing heavy footsteps coming towards your bed. David lifted your head to look you dead in the eye,
"Watching you do that, has done things to me and I need your help to fix them." He smirked and you gave a small smile.
You unbuttoned your pants again along with your red lace panties, and kicked them off of your ankles.
"From now on, I would like to be refer to as daddy, you got that baby girl?"
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes, d-d-daddy."
"That's a good girl." David said, taking off all of his clothing and getting on top of you. He entered you without warning, and yelped, causing him to smirk and give a mischievous smile.
He brung his hips away and then slammed back into you.
"Jesus, your cunt is all wet for me isn't it?" You didn't answer, you were too busy responding to the amount of ecstasy you were receiving.
"If you don't fucking answer me baby girl, I'll stop." He said wrapping his rough hands around your throat.
"Yes daddy." You moaned.
"Good."
He began to slam into harder and faster within every second, your pussy getting wetter, making it easier for his dick to enter you. The only sounds that were filling the air, were the deep grunts from David, the lust-filled moans from you and your skin violently slapping.
"Your daddies little whore, aren't you?"
"Yes, I'm your little whore!" You scream between moans as you feel your high coming.
"I'm gonna cum!" You moan, but David started slowing down.
"Nuh-uh, were gonna cum at the same time. I'm gonna cum all in this sweet pussy and you're gonna cum all over my cock."
"Please David, let me cum." You Yelled, then he completely stopped. You whine at the lack of friction as you were about to blast.
"The fuck did you just call me? It's daddy to you, understand?" He said.
"Ok daddy."
"Oh fuck, say it again." He said, thrusting back into your wetness at an unexplainable pace.
"Daddy."
"Keep on saying it, I'm so fucking close!"
After multiple thrusts later, and 'daddy' s' later, he grunts into your shoulder as cry out in pleasure and your legs start to quake. You feel a warm liquid enter you, as David slowly lifted himself off of you, pulling his cock out to let a river of cum exit your pussy that has been destroyed. He groaned at the site then looked back at you, your head was buried into the pillow with sweat pouring down your red face , huffing and puffing lightly.
David gave a loving smile at the site and climbed on top of you to kiss your neck,
"I love you baby girl." He whispered
"I love you too...

Daddy."