Prologue

'Celestia was a regular college going twenty year old student. She was kind and helpful. She was a beautiful, young girl.'

She was.

Celestia rolled her eyes as they skimmed through the contents of one of the various cards littering her grave. Who the hell wrote that?

'Kim Chi-ang' was untidily written at the bottom of the card. Kim Chi-ang, the typical popular guy in her college. Stereotypical rich kid, with a stereotypical smirk. He was an absolute idiot. An idiot that kept pestering Celestia and her friends.

She scrunched her nose in annoyance and then stood up from her grave. She was a 'ghost' now, a spirit, if you will. She had died three days ago when a truck slammed into her as she crossed the road. Cliche, am I right?

All she remembered was a huge vehicle coming her way as she tried to cross the road in a hurry. Why? Because she was hungry.

A new cafe had opened up across her college and she wanted to try it out. But her plans were destroyed when a truck came barreling her way. She then emerged as a ghost, and boy was she angry. She haunted the truck driver for an entire day, before she got bored of his unmanly high pitched screams.

Now she was standing or floating in front of her own grave. She was happy her family had decorated it well and painted the gravestone bright colours, just the way she wanted. She had visited her family too. It was heartbreaking for her to watch them go about their normal activities as zombies without even speaking to each other.

It was only on the third day that it struck her hard, that she was dead. Irreversibly dead. There was no going back to her normal life. This was not some nightmare from which she could wake up from. So she just floated aimlessly down the busy streets of Seoul, mindlessly phasing through countless people and objects. They couldn't see or hear her. If she concentrated hard enough, she could pick up objects or bump into people. But she remained invisible.

That was how she thought she would be spending the rest of her ghostly life, until she met Hades, the God of Death.

Apparently young spirits, such as her had to perform a certain job called haunting. If he wasn't a god, Celestia would've kicked his ass for suggesting such a thing.

But unfortunately for her, he was a god. And he gave her a job. To haunt BTS.