No More Milk

Celestia grinned to herself as she hid behind another corner as BTS exited their practice room. It had been six days since she had the meeting with the boring god of death, and she had spent those six days blissfully stalking the seven idols. She knew about BTS. After all, she socialized, and nearly every person she met was an Army. She had listened to a few of their songs to know that they happened to be very talented. 

She peeped slightly and saw the seven members waiting near the staircase, ready to collapse. The three youngest members were fooling around along with Hoseok whom she remembered to be a rapper. They were messing with the eldest, Seokjin, who seemed to be absolutely unbothered by the disrespect. She smiled slightly before turning around back again and resting against the wall trying not to phase through it. Why was she hiding from them? Because they could see her. Obviously. I mean she was haunting them, so yeah they could see her. 

She had decided that she wouldn't haunt them, but would try to be their friend first. If they refused, well then she would do her job. Whether, they liked it or not, they were stuck with her until Hades made some changes. She peeped out from her space again and saw the hallway now clear. She happily proceeded to walk or rather float down the hallway allowing her head to phase through some of the doors. Most of the rooms were empty practice rooms or offices filled with people. She was about to turn around the corner into a new hallway, when she heard the loud voices of the maknaes, Jungkook and Taehyung. 

"Soggy french fries."Celestia cursed under her breath, before turning around and quickly phasing through a door. She leaned against it, concentrating so as to not phase through, and sighed in relief hearing the voices slowly fading down the corridor. 

She froze when she heard a loud sound of something falling down in the room. She slowly turned around with wide eyes. There she saw Hoseok's pale face and wide eyes. There was silence for a few minutes. 

"It's not what it looks like."Celestia said, not knowing what else to say.

"Y-y-you and the door... a-a-and sliding-g-" he stuttered before growing unusually calm and quiet. Celestia eyed him carefully. 

Then he screamed and fainted.

She stared at his unconscious body on the floor before sighing quietly, "Well, shit."

--*--

It had been hour since Hoseok had fainted.

Celestia had started to panic a bit. She was peeping through the glass pane of the door of the practice room, where BTS excluding Taehyung who wasn't in the room at present was trying to revive Hoseok. 

"Aish he's not waking up any time soon." she could hear Namjoon say.

"Shouldn't we take him to the hospital then?"Jimin's delicate voice wafted through the door. Honestly, Celestia could just listen to him talking for weeks without getting bored or fed up. 

"Nah, Hobi has fainted like this many times. Remember how he fainted when that bee that got into in practice stung him?"Seokjin said, smiling slightly. "Why won't he wake up? It's been a hour." Jungkook said, slightly concerned. Yoongi sighed before kneeling down beside Hoseok and clearing his throat. Celestia watched in amusement as he took a deep breath near Hoseok's ear and yelled, "J-Hooooooooope!!"

"What the actual fuck?"Hoseok screamed as he sat up quickly nearly headbutting Namjoon who was peering over him. Celestia chuckled quietly as she saw Seokjin lecture Hoseok on how worried they were, and how they wasted a hour trying to revive him. But Celestia could see the relief on his face.