Doll (Chapter 2)

*The next day*

Emma's point of view

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking; I ran downstairs and saw my daddy throwing

Bottles. I backed up slowly not wanting to be with him when his angry. Too late, he turned

Around and stared at me with hatred, anger. I then realized the loving and caring daddy that I used to have is gone and the scary and abusive man that is in front of me has now taken over my daddy. I also realized he was smirking and slowly was walking towards me, while I was backing up. He then took something from behind his back, before I could realize what it was everything went black!!!!

I woke up to my head throbbing; I touched my head to find it bleeding. I got off the floor to find myself naked, with too many bruises too count. I looked beside me to find my dad smirking then without another word left. I quickly put on a a pair of jeans and I long sleeve top, so mommy wouldn't see the bruises. Then I sat on my bed and I just thought when my life or if my life would get any better. I also thought of my birthday that was next week and I start school on the same day. At least I'll be out of the house, away from him.

*1 Week Later*

It's my birthday and my first day of school, daddy's insisted on taking me but I wanted mommy too, I know I'll pay later. My mommy made me eggs and bacon and a cupcake for later. Daddy said he didn't want me to be late, so he told me to eat in the car. As soon as we got in the car, he started yelling at me telling me I'm a stupid girl. He took my breakfast and ate it, he also took my lunch and cupcake, and he told me I didn't deserve it. He then told me he would finish what he started last night, to say I was scared was an understatement I was terrified.

Charlie's Point of view

As soon as we got in the car, I started yelling at her, telling her she's stupid and that I would finish what I started last night. This wouldn't have to happen if the bitch wasn't born or if she didn't catch me with those girls. She brought this on herself and now she will spend the rest of her life paying for it. I have a secret that no one knows and I plan on keeping it a secret. I took all her food and before I pulled up to the school I slapped her across the face, and told her to get her ass in school.

Emma's point of view

I don't know why daddy does this to me, I thought daddy's are suppose to love their children, maybe he's sick ya that it. I walk inside my class, and took a seat beside this girl that looked friendly. I soon learned that girls name its Kristin I think we are going to be best friends. She's really nice and we played all day, the bell is what I was scared of because as soon as it rang I knew that the fun and games were over and now I have to go home.

I went outside waiting for mommy to pick me up, but instead it was daddy. He got out of the car picked me up and threw me in the backseat. He was quiet for a minute but then he started mumbling to himself and then that's when he started yelling. Telling me I'm worthless and that I don't deserve to live and I will never find happiness, then I start to maybe believe that he's right.

*7 Years later*

( I know I'm skipping a lot but I'm jus trying to sped up the progress)

Emma's point of view

Well I'm 12 years old now, me and Kristin are best friends ever since kindergarten, I still haven't told her about me dad, I don't know if I can. She is the only happiness in my life, my mom is never home because she's working everyday and my dad isn't home because he's either at a club or is having sex with some slut.

It's just a regular day at school, when I hear my name down the hall. I turn around to see the popular group Brenna, Chloe and maddie, I then started running down the hall trying to get away. But then soon was cut off by a dead end in the hallway. I turned around all ready knowing what I'm about to receive and I was right. In no time I was being punched kicked and every direction is it even possibly too feels pain, I should be numb from the pain but I will never be. So for the past 7 years I have been cut, kicked, punched, slapped, pushed, I have been verbally, physically, emotionally and cyber bullied. I bet if they knew what I went through at home they would laugh and that would just give the more of a reason to torture me.

So after school I have decided today is the day I will tell Kristin everything, so after school I invited her home because I knew my dad wouldn't be home. We went to my room and just when I was about to tell her, the front door slammed open. I quickly took Kristin and hid her in my closet I told her not to talk or come out until I get her. She gave me a confused look but agreed.

My dad came running up the stairs and didn't hesitate to kick my door down. Once he saw me he ran towards me and punched me in my face. I let out a scream but that didn't stop him, he then flipped me on my back and repeatedly punched and kicked me over and over. The pain was too much; I just wished he would kill me there and end all my suffering. He then took off his belt and pants and came over to me, he pulled off my pants and underwear and he started to rape me. The worst part was I couldn't do anything; I was in too much pain to even breathe. When he was finish he put on his pants and left me there.

Death, when you hear this word your scared right you just want to run and hide. This isn't me I am to the point where I am welcoming death. I feel like I'm walking through a dark path waiting for the light to turn on but it won't. I am told I am worthless stupid ugly fat and much worse every day and you know what I believe them. What else do I believe that's all I'm told. I'm depressed all the time; there isn't a second I'm not. Depression is a storm its starts slow destroying everything in its path nice and slow and then it comes full force and rips everything apart leaving nothing in its path un touched. it has no mercy , then it will stop but don't even think for a second that its over because once you do and think it's ok to walk outside. You will be heartbroken again once it comes back and this time it stays until you have finally had too much and decide that fighting the storm everyday isn't worth it anymore.

As soon as he left the house and slammed the front door, Kristin came out of the closet and held me in her lap; she grabbed my pants and helped me put them on. She then realized this is what I have been hiding; I wouldn't blame her if she left. But she surprised me by telling me she will never leave me and she will help me get through this. When Kristin left after alot of convincing, I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the cabinet and took out the blade from the shaver. I held it in my hands just staring at the silver piece in my hand. Without thinking I put the blade on my wrist and soon felt the coolness of the blade on my wrist, I watched as the blood rushed out, I moved it left and right on my wrist until there were 5 deep cuts with a pile of blood in the sink. I feel like a doll, that doesn't have feelings, they can be played with and they are controlled. They don't have their own voice or actions there whole life is controlled and there is nothing they can do about it. I cleaned my wrist and the bathroom and went to bed thinking of how my life could get any worse. Maybe someone will want me, if they do i hope they dont wait too long because i might just already be gone.

Sorry I know this is late but here is chapter 2 please vote, comment and share this story. I know this sucked, but it will get better I promise, thank you for reading let me know what you thought. I'll make it more descriptive soon she's only in middle school, just wait and see. if any is battliing depression dont listen to that paragraph about it its just for the book you are always worth living you are all perfect dont let anyone tell u different i love you guys.. you can always talk to me.