eat!

💔eating disorders are in the chapter!
               lannans POV~
i heard shouting and arguing from down stairs i thought it was elliot raging at first but i heard kath shouting! that isn't normal for kath she is always so sweet! then i heard amy shouting, oh god what's happening.. i walk down the stairs to see amy running right past me and kath following holding something. i grab kaths arm and say "what the fuck is going on!?" "amy isn't eating..she needs to eat she is anemic!" oh shit ! i go into panic if any doesn't eat she  could pass out! i run after amy but it's to late she has locked herself in the bathroom... "i will get marcus." is say to kath.

                ~Amys POV~
i'm not gonna eat they don't understand! i want to lose weight but they don't need to know that... i hear people coming down the stairs so i open the bathroom window and try to find something to climb up onto the roof which was successful! i sit on the roof. until i hear a loud bang! the bathroom door was bashed down, "Amy?!" i heat kath saying in a panic! i run to the other side of the roof and slide myself down onto the balcony. i open the sliding door into the kitchen and  run to my room and slam the door, so they know i'm not missing. i push my bed against the door so they can't get in.

             ~elliot's POV~

everyone was waiting for amy to come out. 1 hour went by then 2 then 3 hours! then i stood up i'm not gonna let this girl starve herself! "i'm gonna get her out right now she is gonna die!" i run up the stairs followed by marcus, we reach the room were i heard nothing. "on the count of 3 we will push the door." "1...2...3!" the door pushes the bed away from the door and we bardge in!

               ~marcus POV~
i see amy curled up in a ball sleeping, i walk over and pick her up and carry her downstairs, she wakes up as soon a so put her down on the chair, you can see how pale she is and how sunken her cheeks are! she try's to stand up but she doesn't have the energy and her legs collapse! everyone runs over to her , she is out cold! "call 000!"

ty for reading ! sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger! ily all the most ❤️🥰