Claimed &Marked

Keira screamed in agony as Xavier marked her as his queen. She frantically started to fight him off but found it almost impossible with Vincent now in control.

"Please" she begged "please let me go you're hurting me". Tears started to stream down her face and she  slowly gave up fighting  him. Upon hearing how frightened she sounded Vincent licked her neck for  her wound to close and heal.

He loosened his grip and gently gathered her into his arm's.

"Keira" he said softly "my name is Vincent and I am Xaviers wolf" he started

"Im an ancient royal wolf, and for centuries I have ruled with many kings. I have only had one mate ....... and that is you" he looked at her with caring eyes and his heart skipped a beat seeing that his mark on her neck had formed into the royal seal, a black and golden tattoo of a royal wolf.

"I have never known love until now so I hope you can forgive our possessive need for you. You are claimed and marked because you are ours and we will not yield to anyone that opposes our union.... including yourself" Keira had curled into a fetus position releasing fresh tears so he picked her up and carried to the bed. Still cradling her in his arms he stretched his legs out on the bed and leaned back on to the heard board.

"You are my mate and my queen" he continued "You are my soul mate that will hold my heart for all eternity".

He wiped her tears away with his thumb then lightly placed a kiss on her forehead not saying anymore they stayed in silence until they both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keira awoke feeling like she had been in a  train wreck, now thinking back to last night Xavier could be compared to a train when charging like a bull.

Now having him in mind she looked around the room but he wasn't there.

Feeling so confused and unsure off her feelings for Xavier especially waking up to him gone she allowed insecurity to seep in.

"Oh toughen up" she chastised herself "time to get back to work and you've gotten complacent so its time to move on".

She ran to the bathroom taking a quick shower then slipped into her comfy black sweat pants, t-shirt and grey hoody. She put on her runners then  grabbing her bag that contained her wallet and phone she swung it over her shoulder then made her way out the window.

"Keira you promised"! Her wolf growled

"We can't leave him, youre being childish Keira" her wolf destiny was trying to talk some sense into her.

Keira trying to make her great escape was losing confidence with her wolf adding guilt to her stress. Retaliating she growled at her wolf "stop it destiny, I said IF he impresses us and learns some manners"!

Destiny was now angry "Keira he was impressive last night"!

"No"! Keira yelled in her mind "slightly impressive is fully impressive and as for manners he has none"!

Destiny knowing how stubborn Keira could be gave up... "fine go ahead but remember he will find you easier now because we have been marked".

Keira not giving a damn about Destiny's warning jumped out of the window and landed running towards the woods. She had been running in human form for hours and was exhausted.  Looking around for a place to rest she nestled into a bed off grass beneath a an old tree closed her eyes and fleetly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier had gotten up early to attend a meeting with two feuding pack's that needed him to intervene before it escalated to a war. He just wanted to hurry them up so he could return to his sleeping beauty. Thinking of how wonderful it would feel to wake up to her every morning got him wanting to hurry back even more. Getting no where with the two alphas by using a approach Xavier now impatient with it all threatened that he will personally come back in full force to kill and destroy each pack if they didn't come to a solution. Just like that a peace treaty was signed and the meeting was officially ended. Rushing out Xavier and his men headed straight back to the River view pack.