Chapter 4

"So what was the bad news you wanted to talk about?"

Jamal was driven while Keagen served as the copilot in the car and Kai and Kylan were behind. The other sibling's instructors were out there talking about technicalities and with a few threats, Jamal took his younger sibling back home after they wait at the training compound.

"What do you mean?"

"This morning you had your face of bad news. How do we tell or not tell her?" she quoted with her fingers.

"The trackers and some warriors were a bit outside of the territory and were coming back through the forest, on the other side of our territory. They found four bodies, the medical examiner is checking on them but we first impression is that they were dumped there three years ago. Speculation is that they found Pi Ho's body well mostly bones, he disappeared around your time."

"What is confirm?"

"Not exactly, the lab is still running so is the medical examiner must be overviewing the corpse but since you might have seen him when uh..." Jamal said feeling discomfort suddenly to revive a memory as he glanced in the mirrors on each side of the car and in the rearview mirror.

"What Jamal mean, sis is that they might question you if the medical examiner declared it's really Pi Ho. Since you might sometimes know about his disappearance and..."

"The lab is running fingerprints and other pieces of evidence, but they just wanted to ask what happen

"Can I say no?"

"Not really ?"Jamal said frowning, why would she refuse to speak to the police if she knew something that could help grieving parents.

"I need to make some calls," she mumbled, as she pulled out her phone to text.

Come home! Need to talk, she sent to Matt, he would understand her more and relayed the info.

Phil and Kenden would call their contacts in the CreaGic police and the CreaGic official. As they arrive, Kai opened the door and walked fast to reach the door and opened it, holding her phone to call Kenden.

"What is it ?" Kenden answered.

"Pi Ho." Then she hanged out.

She changed herself while her brothers were busying taking a shower, Jonathan and Matt were walking toward her house skipping over the sidewalk for the lawn, they were walking at a fast pace. The rang the doorbell to let Kai know of her arrival as she probably went to change herself.

"Hi, Jonathan and Matt didn't know one of the boys wanted to see you."

"We are here for Kai. We need to talk to her," Jonathan said as polite as he could because he couldn't stop himself from trying to look behind her to get a glimpse of Kai.

"Well I hope it's not long, we have a guest later on," Kai's mother mentioned hands on the hips and thin lips.

"I will watch them," Jamal said as he appeared next to his mother looking at them, maybe he will learn something about Kai's past.

Kai appeared in between them ducking herself to reach Jonathan and Matt looking stricken worry.

"No worries, we will be just outside in the front Mrs. Ward, "Matt seeing that Jonathan was losing control of his wolf side.

"It's not necessary Jamal," she said looking at her feet feeling shy.

"I insisted," as the walked outside and Jamal stood a few meters away from the trio, arms crossed over his chest frowning trying to prick up one's ears.