Psycho Billionaire

Author KittyKash92

"Why do you want me to stay here?" I asked. "Because I think you are beautiful and I would like a woman like yourself by my side." Jasper said.
"I'm really sorry, I can't stay here. You have already done enough for me." His brows arched up,
"I'm not giving you a choice, sweetheart and neither is it a request. You need to do what I tell you to." "Or what, Mr.Lockhart?" I dared to ask him.
I knew I wasn't going to like the answer.
"Well, I'm asking you nicely, am I right? I haven't hurt you. Not yet, so if you want to make this hard for yourself, go ahead.                                                                ****

Jasper Lockhart is a billionaire and CEO of Lockhart Industries. Manipulation comes to him naturally, and so does deceitfulness. People around him see what he wants them to see, but no one sees the monster that lies deep within. Jasper is a calculative psychopath.  Kiara Reeves is a twenty three year old girl, on a run from the police due to a crime she committed. All she wanted was to get through college and find a good job, but she stumbles upon Jasper who offers to help her.
Little does Kiara know that Jasper's help has a price. Soon, Kiara is living the kind of life she never imagined until she finds out the truth. Sometimes, secrets are better left undiscovered.  NOTE*: THIS IS NOT A CLICHE BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE. CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, ABUSE AND A PSYCHOTIC MALE PROTAGONIST.  THIS IS AN UNCONVENTIONAL ROMANCE, NOT EVERYONES CUP OF TEA.