Mysterious Paradise ✨

Readers Discretion is Advised. Be sure to vote. Thank you.

After the explosion I could've sworn I was dead. But instead I woke up in the middle of nowhere. A wide open pasture of green grass that spread out as far as the eye could see. I could've sworn I had just been blown away by a nuke. What could this mysterious place be?
The grass was greener than any grass than I ever seen before,it seemed fake. I was floating in mid air like some kind of angel or ragdoll. I couldn't move either. It seemed like something was restricting me from moving anything but my eyes. Suddenly I was let free.. I fell down softly into the ground.
I felt the in the grass tickle my feet. It felt like Dad's hands when he used to tickle my toes from since I was a baby. Sadly he was arrested trying to protect my mother and I.
I looked at the clouds. "Thank god they were covering the sun" I think to myself. That shiny hot ball of bullshit constantly burns my eyes. I sat up to look around. *Grrrrllll* Welp, there goes my stomach.
"I wish I had some food, a Smoothie or a sandwich or one of those burritos from chipotle "
A mysterious sound comes from behind me. A flatbread sandwich and a smoothie appeared.
"Oh. My. Shit." I thought.
I ran towards it.
"THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH" I yelled.
"But wait. What if It's a trap?"
Then My good and bad continence start to talk to me.
"You know it's a trap, right?" Said my Good Conscience.
"Yeah but then again, im kinda--"
"Hungry? Yeah I know. You should go take a bite, Avery. Even better, take a couple bites, finish that juicy, succulent, tender, sweet smelling,golden honey glazed turkey sandwich" said my bad conscience temptingly.
"Avery, listen to your GOOD conscience. Don't eat it, something's bound to happen. When have I ever been wrong?"
Actually I can name a couple tim--
"NEVERMIND THAT!"
"You know you're hungry avery, just take a bite, one bite won't hurt"

I was starving so I think I'd die eventually if I don't eat so why not? Either I take a bite of heaven that might kill me, or I eat the grass on the ground. I walked towards the floating meal. I took the sandwich and smoothie and a table along with a chair. I sat on the chair and a fancy lenox plate appeared on the table. I took a couple huge bites of my enormous sandwich and thought to myself. How could this be possible? Howcome everything I think of comes to life? And why the f*ck can't I talk? Could it have been the food I ate?

What if.. I think of a four story mansion? The ground began to shake. I was so frightened I thought I had shat my pants. About 10 seconds later, a mansion emerged out of the ground. I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt exhilarated, this can't be real. I wonder If there are any sexy foreign talented male models In there like I always wanted. Behind the glass door, 3 muscular figures appeared.
I dropped my sandwich and frostie and began running towards the mansion. Wait actually, I still want my sandwich. As I walked through the gates with a fancy "A" in the middle towards the doors of the mansion, one of the models smiled slowly and winked at me through the glass. I NEARLY FAINTED. Either that or he's going to rape me the minute I step in.. But like Stephanie always told me, "It's not rape if you like it." I can't argue with her on this one.

Holy sh*t. This is it. I think im in heaven. Did I die, go to hell by mistake and then picked up and brought to my own personal heaven? Nah this can't be heaven. The only way this can be heaven is if I was in a tropical island paradise with some nice clothes. Instead, I'm in a field with nothing but grass for miles, and a mansion and 3 risqué male models wearing my jeans shorts, a vest and the baggy Bill Cosby cardigan uncle Ben gave me for my 15th birthday.

All of a sudden I feel a warm breeze behind me. I look back and see sand and coconut trees. I took a deep inhale of the fresh tropical smell and an even deeper inhale for the man that scared the sh*t out of me. I turn around and saw he had a huge knife in his hand. I was tempted to scream and disarm him but all he did was smile and friendly offer me a coconut with a small umbrella in it. "Would you like a Coconut?" I smiled and thanked him for the drink.