Distant Memory (Part 5)

Nat passing Peter to Steve she looked towards Vision who picked up Wanda, holding her close as he tried to calm her down, to try and get her to speak. Wade and Tony were about to lose it. They wanted to know hat she had seen, Steve took his son to his room, leaving the door open a little before he walking back towards the others. He stared at Wanda, seeing she had finally calmed down.
"What did you see?" he asked and she closed her eyes.
"Peter, Peter needs to tell you. I can't- it's too much," he whispered as tears fell from her eyes, Wanda standing up and leaving the group to go to her room.

After a couple of hours, Peter had woken up, the people in his room consisting of Nat, Seve, Tony and Wade. Looking at them all he slowly sat up, tears welling in his eyes at the memories that were now strongly filled in his mind. Covering his face with his hands he let Wade hug him, holding his smaller body closer. Tony and Steve waiting for answers while Nat was there just in case the teen relapsed and needed her again.
"Pete, what happened. Please speak to us?" Tony whispered and Peter nodded weakly.
"Stephen Westcott, S-Skip was a nickname he used. H-He called me Einstein. I hate it. But this isn't the reason. Aunt May, she needed a sitter for a couple of weeks cause Ben was away and she had to work away for a little while, so she hired Skip to look after me. I-I found magazines, porn magazines. He said it was for an experiment, I was just a kid. He said I was helping him with science," crying weakly, Peter just remembered everything little by little at this point. "He said I was going to be the girl while he was the man, h-he raped me, dad, pops, he raped me at the age of ten and he is now my professor five years later." he cried as he gripped the bedsheets tightly.

Wade was shocked at his boyfriend's words, so he wrapped his arms around him and held onto him closely. Nat and Tony stormed out of the room, Steve trying to sop his husband as Peter broke down into his boyfriend's arms. Peter thinking multiple scenarios in his head, did his parents now hate him, was it cause of what Skip did? Wade whispered to him softly, rocking the boy in his arms gently until he slowly fell to sleep. It was the best thing for Peter, and he never knew it. But it was. Even if it was filled with nightmares, until Skip was sealed with, it would be up to them to solve the problem.

Tony and most of the Avengers rushed to this 'Skips' house, prepared to hurt him, any form of hurt to repay for his son. He was prepared to be arrested, he didn't care. Stopping at the door, he raised his fist and banged it against the door roughly, a glare on his face as the door opened, and the middle-aged man now stood there. 

"Iron Man, it's great to meet you, and the other Avengers. Cap," he said, staring at him. 

Tony glared and shook his head. 

"Peter Parker, also known as Stark-Rodgers. I need you to pack your bags and get the hell out of this city before we all do something we will not regret!"

The yelling shocked Skip but he nodded quickly, grabbing as many clothes as he could before he ran, Natasha Ramanof sliding a tracker on his skin, if he ever returned, they would know. 

Returning to the tower, Steve looked at his husband, shaking his head as they both walked to Peters room. Wade was holding him in his arms and a film was playing in the background. Peter looked calm and safe. 

"He's gone Petey, never to return," Tony said and hugged him, Petr smiling. 

"Thank you, dad, so so much," he mumbled as he held him close. That was the end of Skip Westcott. For now.