We back as a family.....

Hi all ....first of all.....sorry really sorry sorry for being late....now i came with its second and last shot...

Thank you for the votes and comments.....

Lets get into it....

After two hours of searching there is no trace and nikhil and kiara.....abhi sat near the cliff as lifeless same with pragya ...she didn't opened her eyes properly...she is repeating the same mantra kiara as she did before...purab and disha asked her to come with them home as her condition  going worse ...but she denied whenever she get conscious that she would never  move from there, until she got her kiara.....purab went near to abhi who didn't utter a word after that incident...

Purab had never seen abhi like this

Purab had never seen abhi like this .....he is shattered to the core....he keenly looking down at the water with the hope that he would get her back.....only breathing tells him that he is alive still....

With much hesitance purab went to abhi.....he know well that he cant handle him and don't know even how will he react too....gaining confidence purab gently shook him.....

Purab ; abhi......

Abhi : purab....purab...my kiara is here purab....finally i saw her...purab...she is okay now...but i couldn't reach her...i couldn't purab....i know she is okay....she will come to us...she cant go like that.....i know she will come.......

Abhi continued his blabbering without diverting his gaze from the spot where he lost his kiara....his princess.....

purab ; cry abhi.......cry ..let your pain out.....

abhi ; why..why i have to cry....what is the need for me purab..she will be back...i have to welcome her with happy face....not with cry purab....a drop of tear runs unknowingly down his cheeks... wiping it off quickly he said....she will come.....

Purab ; abhi ......please come to reality ....we lost her abhi ....we lost our kiara......

Abhi ; he glares at purab...don't dare to say like that....i know my daughter is still alive....no one can separate her from us....

Purab ; abhi ...please.....try to console yourself... you have to console pragya di too...look there she is going weak now....take her to home abhi...

Abhi : how can i purab.....he starts to cry....how can i face her...between the sobs...i promised her that i will get her back...but what i did......i cant stand before her too.....if she ask me where is our daughter what will i say to her purab....how can i tell her that our daughter has left us abruptly....i cant purab....

Purab ; then are you ready to lose her mother too.....abhi please do listen.....go to her...console her....else we would lost her too ......

abhi ; but how can i purab....I cant ...you wait here...i will come now...