K...K-Kacchan?

Back at the hospital, Deku opened his eyes. Where am I? Where are my classmates? Where's Kacchan? He was still reeling over the news that Uraraka had just shared his secrets with all of class 1-A. At least they all think I was asleep. Deku had never been more embarrassed, but he felt bad for Bakugo, despite everything that had happened. Deku wanted to gather them up in his arms and pet him like one would do to calm an animal. All this drama over me.....

Aizawa had told the class that they were going to leave him here and go to a hotel because of the damage done to the Alliance. Great. On the plus side, he finally got some peace and quiet. His stomach didn't hurt quite as much as it had and the antibiotics were helping a lot. The nurses had stitched his knife wound up and everything would probably return back to normal....right?

Deku kept having dreams about the other hospital, the one where Bakugo was dressed in black. He kept saying to go back, and eventually Deku would break down in tears. He didn't know why and it was very unsettling.

Bakugo....wherever you are, I hope you don't hate me......I love you, and I want you to be happy......so....I forgive you, Kacchan. If you can hear me, I forgive you.