uwu soft first time

Graduation day had finally come, the day I've been waiting for my entire life. I could feel my palms getting sweaty as my class stood lined up, waiting to be called to receive our diplomas. I was nervous, and I wish it was just because of graduating, but as I watched my best friend step up to the podium and shake hands with our principal, I was reminded of the pact we had made 4 years prior in our Freshman year.

     I guess I never expected us to actually follow through with the plan laid out by 14 year old us, but it had been the hot topic of our phone conversation last night. We had promised that if we hadn't lost our v-cards by graduation, then we'd be each others first time. And neither of us had, even with Ruby having a serious girlfriend in Sophomore and Junior year. I knew he was nervous as well, we'd been friends our entire lives, we grew up next door to each other, spent many nights sneaking out and going to parties, comforting each other when there was heartbreak, but never so much as even a kiss. We were best friends.

      Soon enough it was my turn to grab my diploma, my cheeks flushed as I noticed Ruby watching me from the side of the stage, my heart starting to speed up. Fuck. Nothing's different. I need to chill the fuck out. The rest of the ceremony was a blur, as well as meeting family, saying thank you to everyone who came and congratulated me, ending up squished in the backseat next to Ruby. He looked towards me and raised an eyebrow, signaling for me to start the plan we had formed last night.

      "Hey mama, is it okay if I spend the night at Ruby's?" I was secretly hoping she'd deny my request, but she agreed. Ruby squeezed my hand, I could feel the nervous energy pouring off of him as well. We pulled into my driveway, quickly hopping out and running over to Ruby's, quickly making our way upstairs and into his room. I sat on the corner of his bed as he closed and locked the door, my heart racing, my breaths shallow.

       "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He took his place beside me, his cheeks red. I nodded. Our eyes met, his hand rising to push a strand of hair behind my ear, our lips lightly pressing against one another's. His lips were soft, warm, everything I'd hoped they'd be.

He pushed me back into his bed, laying next to me, our legs intertwined. Our tongues met for the first time, his pushing past my lips, drawing a quiet moan from my throat. His hands were on my hips, sliding up under my top, small shockwaves pulsing in my skin everywhere he touched. An unfamiliar heat spread through my core. I could feel myself blush as Ruby pulled away to look at me. He pulled off his shirt, and I followed suit. His lips met at my neck, a trail of soft bites down towards my pink bra. He reached behind me to unclip it, smiling down at me as I tried to cover myself up.

"You don't have to worry, you're fucking gorgeous," he chuckled, our lips meeting once again. It was so fucking weird to hear him say something like that, normally he'd compare me to a trash can or something.

My hands slipped away from my chest as our kiss deepened, trying to fulfill a kind of hungriness I'd never felt before. He took the opportunity to tweak one of my nipple with his thumb, smiling against my lips as I squeaked. His lips left mine once again, kisses trailing down my neck, this time not stopped by my bra. He flicked my nipple with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth, a hand pawing at my other tit.

Moans slipped past my lips, the burning desire growing even more. His hips were between my thighs, and as he ground up against me I could feel him growing through his sweatpants. Could he feel how wet I was getting? He broke his lips away from me, taking a second to catch his breath, his cheeks flushed, his eyes filled with passion.

"Are you ready for the next step?" there was a level of shyness in his voice.

"What's the next step?"

"Uh, I think just in our underwear." I nodded, and he pulled off my jeans then his sweats. He tried to adjust himself but there was no hiding the bulge that had grown in his boxers. He moved to lie beside me, allowing us to both be able to touch at the same time. I felt him through his boxers, surprised by how warm and firm it was, entranced with how his facial expression changed with each stroke.

He slid two fingers against the fabric of my panties, letting out a soft chuckle as my breath caught in my chest, a low purr escaping my throat. His fingers worked against my clit, shocks shooting through my body with each circle he made. We had our foreheads pressed against one another's, our lips barely even separated, our breath shared.

My hand slipped under the elastic waistband of his boxers, cautiously exploring his cock with my fingers, my thumb rubbing the bead of precum that had formed around the tip. His hips bucked, and for a moment he thrusted himself against my hand, low moans muffled in our kiss. Just as I had done, his fingers found their way into my panties, but he didn't waste any time exploring like I had.

      The heat growing inside of me was burning, coming tauntingly close with every brush of his fingers against my clit. The heat and pressure building, my body melting into the bed, a whimper sliding past my lips as I felt myself quiver and shake, felt myself tensing and releasing.

        "Woah, I think I just made you cum," Ruby looked amazed, sliding his hand out of my panties as I lay there panting. "Are you ready to go all the way?" I nodded, reaching towards the nightstand for the condom, watching him roll it on after removing his boxers. The pit in my stomach was growing, my heart racing.

        I quickly removed my panties, and Ruby found his place between my thighs. He leaned in to kiss me, and I swear to god I could hear his heart beating out of his chest. He rubbed himself up and down my slit twice, finally lining himself up with my virgin opening. My arms wrapped around him, preparing myself. He pushed his hips forward, groaning as his cock stretched me. No pain, just stretched.

       He found his pace, and it wasn't long at all before he came. He fell to the side of me, pulling me onto his chest, smiling as I kissed his cheek. "Do you think, maybe, we could do it again in a little bit?" All he could do was grin and nod.