Chapter 4

Bella's pov

Once we got into the castle we went to the thrown room and when we enter everyone turned and looked at us and I said what you got a problem and then they all looked away and then I walked over to Aro and I said where's my kids and Aro said Heidi has them and I said well why aren't they with me and Marcus said because we are going to give you a test before hand.

I said ok what is the test and just then the door opened and Felix walked in and as he did behind him where 2 people and all I smelt was the blood in their veins and I wanted it so bad but I had to prove I could stop myself for my kids sake so I ran over to the other side of the room.

Aro said very good Bella ok Felix remove the humans please and Felix said yes master and so he removed them both and I said can I see my kids now and Caius said yes you can but the first sign you want there blood then you back away understand and I said yes ok I will and then Aro said Jane dear can you go get Heidi and the kids please and Jane said ok and walked out of the thrown room.

A couple of minutes later Jane came back into the thrown room with Heidi and I saw that there was 2 little kids walking behind them and I gasped and said what how it can't be they look like they are 6 years years old already they aren't even 5 days older yet and Aro said its because they are half vampire half human the vampire side is speedy there growth up everyday and when they reach 7 years old in human life they will look 18 years old other people and will also stop ageing.

I said oh right and I walked over to Renesmee and EJ and I said hi there and EJ said hi are you our mommy and I said as I smiled at them and bent down to their level yes yes I am and then Renesmee ran over to me and she hugged me and she said where were you mommy we missed you and I said EJ come here please and he walked over to me and Renesmee and once he was over he hugged me and then let go and stood beside Renesmee.

I said I'm sorry I wasn't around I was learning some new things and now that I've learnt them I'll never leave you both again and they both hugged me again and they said we love you mommy and I said yes I love you too and then Aro said Bella we need to talk and I said in a angry voice what what now and Aro said Bella you can't be around them until we get your thirst under control because we can see your having a hard time keeping it calm your eyes are going black and right then the hunger pain in my throat was back so I just said as I stood up and pulled my kids close to me not letting go of them I know but I'm still under control and no one is taking my kids off of me and Marcus said Bella it's for your own best interest.

EJ said no mommy don't let them take us away from you please we need you and I said as Renesmee started crying no one is taking you off of me ok and EJ said ok mommy but Renesme continued to cry so I lifted her up in my arms and I said baby girl it's going to be ok no one is taking you and she said ok mommy and just hugged me tightly and I just laughed and said I know baby girl I know and then EJ said mommy I'm scared and I said as I took his hand and kept him close to me it's going to be ok nothing is going to take you away nothing.

EJ said ok mommy and then Aro said Bella we have to take them at least until you hunt for about 3 more times just to be sure and I said no no way they are my kids no one is taking them from me and Marcus said we will do what we want Bella and I said no you won't not with my kids you won't and then I made sure Nessie (Renesmee) was safe in my arms and EJ was safe holding onto my hand and I ran out of the castle and into town and I knew they were following us but when I stopped I stopped at a hotel and I made sure the hotel wasn't a popular one and I booked a room and I went into the room I booked and I let go of EJ's hand and said ok EJ baby go lie down on the bed and get some sleep I'll wake you up when we are leaving ok.

EJ said ok mommy and he went over to the bed and lied down on it and fell asleep right away and then I walked over to the bed and I lied the sleeping Nessie on it and I tucked both of my kids into bed and then I went over to the chair and sat on it and started to think about where we should go to be safe from the Volturi and I thought and thought about it for 8 hours until finally I came up with an idea I could go to Alaska and see if the Cullen's are living with their cousins the Denali's they can keep us safe from the Volturi but it also means I'll be seeing Edward again but in the end I didn't care as long as my kids were safe and sound.

I got off of the chair I was on and I went over to the bed and I picked both of my kids up in my arms and I left the hotel room and I went to a baby shopping store and I bought everything I needed for my kids including a double pram and 2 car seats and then I went to a car dealers and I bought a BMW and I put the car seats into the car seats into the car and then I put my 2 sleeping kids into the car seats and then I put all the stuff I bought into the boot and then I got into the car and drove out of Italy and straight to Alaska hopefully to find the Cullen's.

Did you like it. Review and comment