1 where it began

Rose was peacefully sleeping in her crib. Joker walked in with a normal smile not a sycopaths smile. He walked over to the crib and just watched his baby girl sleep. A member of his group came in a said, "boss we have a meeting in 5 minutes." And walked out the room. Joker was about to shut the door when Rose started to cry. Joker turned around and saw Batman holding Rose. Joker yelled for his men and grabbed his gun and pointed it at Batman who was by the window. Joker yelled, " give me bake my daughter you filthy bat." " I will not you stroll this child from her parents. You have never loved someone that much to have a child," Batman replied to Joker, and hopped out the window. Joker ran to the window and yelled his daughters name. He ran and gathered his men and chased after the bat.

——————-time skip to a day later——————

Joker was on the Floor with his  legs to his chest crying. Harley came in and saw Joker by the crib crying, and saw that the baby wasn't in there. She ran to Jokers side and asked, "where's my baby girl?" Joker lifted his head with his eyes all puffy from crying," he took her right in front of me, I tried so hard to get her but I wasn't fast enough," he said trying to hold back tears. " who took her puddn'?" Harley asked with concern. "The fucking bat took our little baby girl," he said now letting his hot tears run down his face. Harley's face got red with anger but also with sadness. She pulled her husband into her chest and held him for what felt like years, but was only 10 minutes. After that day all they did was be sad and depressed. And the crime king and queen had disappeared for years until they were tired of being sad.

———-author———

Sorry for a short chapter I might do many chapters in one day so I dint forget any of my ideas.