4 family together

——Joker's POV——

———at work———

At the meeting we talked about things that are coming up in the near future. Also about how we were going to get back at that mother fucking bat since he kidnaped my daughter from me 16 years ago. Once the meeting was done I hopped into my purple Lambo and drove home. When I got home it was really quiet, so I got worried and ran to the door, and opened it slowly. I didn't notice that I was holding my breath, so I took deep breaths in relief. Harley was laying on the couch sleeping with her arms rapped around our daughter, who was also sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face next to her mother. Rose looked so cute in her new outfit. I walked over to the couch and rubbed Harley's back to wake her up slowly and get my two girl's into their bed's, since it was 10:30 at night. Harley opened her arms and eyes, and when she did that I kissed her forehead, and picked up our little girl. When I picked her up and I noticed that she is so light and short like a 13 year old. When I started to walk she grabbed onto my neck like she was going to fall off. When I got to her room I noticed that there was a stuffed doll's that look like Harley and I. I laid her down in her bed and right away she grabbed the stuffed doll's, and cuddled them. Then I walked out of the room and went to my room and got in bed.

" Hay Harley are you awake?" I ask in a quiet tone.

"Yeah what's up pudding'?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Do you know where those stuffed doll's came from?" I asked.

"Yeah they were her doll's when she was a baby," she replied.

After that we both cuddled up to each other and fell asleep.

-------with Batman/Bruce Wayne-------

------Bruce's POV--------

I'm pacing like crazy, because right after Rose went missing the crime rate has gone up trumendcely. There is a rumor going on in Gothem City that the king and queen of crime are coming back after they went into hiding 16 years ago. I sit in the bat cave and waited for any news from the police. I am so tired that I fell asleep in the chair I was in.

-------In the morning------

-----Rose's POV ------

I stretch my arms and look at the clock on my midnight blue nightstand the clock was blood red, and said that it was 5:57. I decided to get out of bed and see what mom and dad are doing. I walked over to my closet and grab my robe, and walk to my big window that you could see all of Gotham City. After that I walked out of my room to go look for mom and dad. I went to the kitchen to find dad on the phone, his facial expression was very focus and disbaleaph. Then I saw mom walk in and make coffee for herself. She looked really tired like she just woke up. Dad got off the phone and made breakfast.

" Raindrop, can you go and change we need to leave after breakfast," dad said as he makes breakfast.

"ok daddy, I'll be right back," I reply.

--------time skip after breakfast--------

We all go and get into daddy's Lambo. Dad drives for thirty minutes to another hideout. We get out of the car and go inside. All I could see was weapons all layered in rows on the walls. I see a tv and go and watch the channel that was on. Out of no where glass Broke and I ran to dad and mom who were in a different room. I ran in the room and ran to behind them. When I reached them a dark tall man came in the room and stood frozen when he saw me so short and behind Joker and Harley.

"Rose get away from them they are dangeras," said Batman.

I step out from behind mom and dad, and my body felt weird. My body moved on its own and when I reached Batman and turned mom and dad's face turned red and pale. I winked at dad and his face color changed back to normal.

"No,  they are not dangerous,"I said shaking my head with anger, "you are."

After I said that I grabbed his head and smashed it in the ground as hard as I could. Blood dripped from his head and then he was unconscious. I started shaking like crazy when dad ran up to me and grabbed me.

"Raindrop calm down it's ok you're safe," he said as he hugged me.

"Daddy," I said as I calmed down before I past out.

———4 weeks after the incedent———

I start to open my eyes, I see that I'm in my parents room. I'm very confused at to why I am in their room. The door starts to crack open, I sit up, and stair at the door. My dad walked in with a sad expretion o  his face. When he looked up he saw that I was awake. He started to tear up, then the next thing I know both my parents are at the bed crying and hugging me.

"What's wrong, what happened, what's going on?" I start to panic and ask many questions.

"You have been in a coma for 4 weeks, we have been so worried," dad told me.

"Why am I in your room though, I never sleep in here!" I ask.

"We put you in here because we wanted you close to us at all times!" Mom replies.

We missed you.