★Lisanna★

Flashback

"We need to talk" Grandine said eyeing both Natsu and Lucy.

End of Flashback

Natsu slightly glanced at Lucy

"Ok" he said as he sat down, and Lucy following afterwards.

"It's concerning Lucy's inability to birth you a child". Grandine said sternly, Lucy stiffened after hearing what the queen had said.

"Mother, you know that we will have a child when the time is right" Natsu said calmly. "You have been saying that for the past 4 years, and im done waiting. Grandine said angrily.

"So I decided to take matters into my own hands and guess what", I think you should get a second wife and I know someone who would be perfect for you, and I want you to think about it, think about how the kingdom well be affected to, do not forget that you are the heir of the throne Grandine said. Lucy rapidly stood up, " excuse me I have to go to the ladies room" she said teary eyed as she stormed out not even waiting for their response.

Lucy ran as fast as her legs alow her to. She quickly entered her room and threw herself on the bed and cried and cried and cried until the was no longer any tears to shed and then she slept a dreamless sleep.

"Urghhhhh" Lucy said waking up ,She got off the bed and made her way to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "You look terrible" she said to her reflection, " What's wrong with me , am I that useless that I can't even give my husband a child.

She returned to her bed and layed on it.

There later was a knock on the door and a maid proceeded to come in. " Princess Lucy ,the queen has asked for your presence in the dinning room the maid said in a soft voice.

"Im coming" Lucy said not even bothering to look at the maid. "Yes" the maid responded kindly the with a quick bow she left the room.

After getting ready Lucy then went to the dining room just to find Natsu, princess Wendy, King Igneel and Queen Grandine waiting for her arrival.

"Good morning" Lucy said forcing a smile.

"Morning" Natsu said with a smile, "good morning Lucy-chan " Wendy said cheerfully. Grandine just hmp -ed in responce and King Igneel just smiled.

" So Natsu what is your answer" Queen Grandine asked without making eye contact, " Don't forget your decision doesn't only affect us but also the kingdom" She added.

"I know mom" Natsu said expressionlesslly, " I think its best to get a second wife" Natsu said calmly not making eye contact with Lucy.

" I knew you would say that, so I want you to meet your new wife to be Grandine said excitedly and gestured the butler to open the door.

"Hi my name is Lisanna, nice to meet you". Lucy looked at the said girl wide-eyed.

Author's Note: Sorry guys I couldn't update earlier because I had alot of school work to do, and I know it's short but there's gonna be a part 2 so please vote or leave a comment. Thx luv u♥♥

Previously

" Hi my name is Lisanna ,nice to meet you".

"Pleasure" Lucy said nochantlantly as she shoke Lisanna's hand . My name is Lucy, she then said.Natsu then introduced himself later on. After breakfast Lucy made no hesitation of returning to her room.

As Lucy was making her way to her room she happened to pass by Lisanna and faked a smile.

"Lucy-chan how are you, I couldn't help but worry when you left the dinning room right after breakfast" Lisanna said hypocritically. "Sorry for making you worry, well I have stuff to do so I will be on my way" Lucy said calmly."Is that so, see you later" Lisanna said as she walked way humming.

As Lucy entered her room,she pressed her back tomards the door and started to slowy descend to the floor." She shut her eye so tight as if what she had just gone through was nothing but an illusion, portrayed by her own insecurities.

" Why do I have to go through all this pain and sorrow, why can't I just give birth to a child, why do the gods hate me so" Lucy whispered with tears in her eyes.

Later that night Natsu returned to the room that he shares with Lucy. When he opened the the door the sight that was bestowed to him broke his heart.

On the bed with orange and red sheets there lay his wife in a fetal position, as he started to approach her he noticed that her eyes where red and puffy, meaning that she has been crying.

That night he hugged her so tightly he taught her bones where gonna break. He too cried silent tears that night.

When morning came, Lucy found her self to be crushed against her lover. She softly smiled and tenderly gazed at him as she played with his hair.

" you see something you like" Natsu arrogantly said while

opening one eye. " Yes" Lucy said while looking at Natsu's chest. "Ohh" Natsu said as he raised an eyebrow, he then lifted Lucy off the bed and placed her ontop of him."oi Natsu don't just do whatever you want with people, jeez" Lucy said.

"Ahhh but your not people are you luce" Natsu said, "Then what am I" Lucy asked, "My lover, My princess, my diamond, the flame that ignites my body, you are the key to my heart, you are Lucy" Natsu said while kissing Lucy.

" I love you Natsu" Lucy said. " I love you more" Natsu responded

"Do you want me to tell you which parts of your Body I love the most" He said while kissing her, "uhmm" was her answer.

" you're lips , you're neck, you're hair, you're thighs, you're butt.he said as he groped her butt, you're boobs , you're everything. Finally the most beautiful part of you is you're heart". He finished while smilling tenderly.

"You sweet talker, thanks I really needed the confidence boast" she said as she gave him a peck on the cheek. "Why" Natsu asked as he raised a brow. "Well you know with the whole me, not being able to birth a child, and so on. Natsu's face dropped at the things Lucy said, seeing this Lucy began to frantically apologize." Ahh im sorry, so so so so sorry, I didn't mean to damper the mood". * Sigh* "me and my negativity" Lucy said whispered.

Before Natsu could comfort her somebody knocked on the door. " who is it " Natsu asked angrly, "uhhmm it's me Natsu-sama, Lisanna"She said. " What do you want" He asked, " Grandine-sama told me to come and tell you that there will be a party tonight celebrating our engagement. Lucy's eyes went to Natsu.

Author's Note: Sorry guys I couldn't update earlier because I had alot of things to do, since I was late starting school and I got sick, im still recovering, don't worry since it almost Christmas Break I will try my best to update quicker and don't forget to leave a comment. Bye thxx ( ^ - ^ )

Hey guys if you have any suggestions or opinions don't be afraid to voice them to me in the comment section. #teamfollowback♥♥♥