Memories.

" What do you mean by wedding celebration" says Lucy. I could not believe my ears, it seemed as things just kept on getting worse, it felt like the world around me was crumbling bit by bit. Drip drip drop drop, my heart began to squeeze and squeeze as if it were trying to get rid of something. The next few days were hell, I was treated as if was less than nothing, my husband Natsu Whom I thought would be there for me always , was everywhere but by my side.

As I was preparing myself to go to sleep, one of the maids comes knocking on my door. "Yes who is it " says Lucy, "it is me Mei " she says.
Mei i repeat her name in head while trying to recall if I've ever spoken to one. " Grandine- sama wants to talk to you" she says , " oh boy not this again" Lucy murmurs under her breath. As we were making our way to Grandine-sama's office, I though I could hear people arguing.

As I opened the door to Grandine's office what l saw was Natsu, and Lisanna sitting so tightly together as if they were bound by some invincible rope. Natsu and it locked eyes, his stair was unfamiliar, as though it belong to a stranger. I sat down next to Grandine while Natsu and Lisanna were on the other side of the table. As Grandine made motion to start speaking, it was as if time stopped or everyone just moved on while I WS left behind, its amazing what damage words can do to a person. "Lucy dear, I know this must of been hard for you, but you must try to understand it from my point of view, I mean what good is a throne without an heir. What i mean is that, since you can't even give my son an heir, its been 5 years, 5 whole years. Lucy I need you to leave this house" said Grandine. I blanked out, it was as if my brain and body were still trying to digest the words I just heard. Each word pierced through my skin like a bullet , I felt naked, exposed, and most of all betrayed.

My so called husband stayed there quite, emotionless. It was as if he was telling me that its my fault. When I needed him the most he was not there, when I needed a shoulder to cry on he was not there, he was a complete stranger, he was not the man I married, he was not the man I loved.

I clutched my fist and bit the inside of my mouth to prevent from showing emotion, " I see" I responded teary eyed. " I will leave tonight " i said, then proceeded to bow and ask to be excused, I left the room. I couldn't heat anything but the beating of my heart and the echoing of my heavy footsteps. The minute I entered my room I leaned against the door, as my warm tears began to pour about my face, I could not hold in the scream and cries. I tried to silence myself by putting a towel in my mouth and clenching my teeth as tightly and hard as I could.

That night I packed my bags and I was out before dawn. As i am making my way through the forest my thoughts suddenly start going to Natsu, I was remembering the memories we share together.

I felt the cold wind brush against my pale skin, I looked behind me half heartedly hoping that he would be there chasing after me and telling me to come back, telling me he loved me.

Hey guys sorry i couldn't post because of school and I was going through some things and my phone factory rested itself, so I'm going to try to update as fast as I can. Luv y'all .#teamfollowback#like4like