Chapter 2- the Pokémon convention

Then there was a knock at the door and Ash stood up. "I'll get it." And he went to the door. He opened the door and to the young trainer's surprise, a few of his friends stood just outside his door. It was May, Max, Misty, and Tracey. May in her orange and green outfit and Misty in in the yellow sleeveless hoodie and jean shorts.

"Hey Ash!" May squealed excited for the weekend.

"Hi, it's been a while." Misty greeted simply, holding her Azurill.

"Hello." Max greeted.

"Hey." Tracey said with a small wave.

"Hi guys! It's so good to see you! You know that the convention it's until tomorrow?" Ash said excited.

"Yeah, but we couldn't wait to see you." May replied.

"Honey, who is it?" Delia called from the house.

"Come on in, there is a new member of the family that will be joining us." Ash informed. He lead them into the house and introduced them to his cousin. "Everyone, this is my cousin, Luna. Luna, these are a few of my friends, May, Max, Tracey, and Misty."

"Hi, I'm May, a coordinator from Hoenn." May introduced as she struck a pose.

"I'm Max, her little brother." Max waved.

"I'm Misty, the gym leader of the Cerulean city gym." Misty greeted with a smile.

"And I'm Tracey, a Pokémon watcher." Tracey said.

Luna stood up and greeted "Hello, My name is Luna and I'm from the Alolan region."

They all began talking, asking questions to one another, getting to know each other and catching up. All the while Luna listened intently to the details given by each person. The days pasted by fairly quickly, with all of them training, talking, and eating.

The next morning, Ash, Luna, and his friends were packed and ready to head to the Pokémon convention. Once everyone was ready, they headed for the door and said their goodbyes and thanks to Mrs. Ketchum.

"Thanks again mom!" Ash called.

"Thank you Auntie Delia." Luna said with a she waved.

"Yeah, thank you Mrs. Ketchum!" Max and May yelled in unison.

"Bye, thanks!" Misty yelled.

"Thanks Delia, see you around the lad when we get back!" Tracey thanked.

So they went to the airport and waited to boarded the airplane that would take them to the Johto region, where the convention was being held. When they arrived at the airport, most of their friends were already there, waiting.

Brock was looking at the schedules, Gary was attempting to start a conversation with Zoey, Drew was sitting at a table with a Pokémon book, Clemont was tinkering with a little device with Serena and Bonnie sitting next to him, Iris was roaming around, Cilan was buying some food for the trip, Mallow, Lillie, and Lana were in a souvenir shop and dragged Kiawe and Gladion with, Sophocles was also working on his little computer device, Barry was talking, or rather flirting, with Bianca, but Ash couldn't locate one of his friends. Dawn. She was nowhere to be found, and Ash frowned at the thought of her absence.

"Hey Ash!" The familiar voice called out.

A smile instantly grew on the hat wearing trainer. He turned to her as she ran up to him with her suitcase in hand and piplup trying to catch up. She had a different outfit than when they traveled together. She wore a black top with a pink shirt that went to her knees, but she kept her scarf, boots, and hat.