Steve: With Me, Always

*Your POV*
"HEY,LOVE!?" Steve yelled excitedly.

I turned from fixing my armor and to my beautiful blonde boyfriend.

"Yes, beautiful." I smirked as I saw a blush creep on up his face.

"I uh..wanted to ask you a question." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"What'd you have in mind, Stevie?" I questioned him.

"What if we got tattoos of each other's name. It would be fantastic, I could get a rose next to your name cause you're as beautiful as one and everyone would know that we belong to each other. I um know it's a lot to ask for but I uh just thought since we've been together for so long that-"

"Hey Stevie, yea I'll do it. I love you so much, but just so you know I don't need a tattoo for everyone to know that you're mine and I'm yours." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Today." He stated.

"What?" I asked him as he looked down.

He looked like such a puppy at the moment, my heart soared for this man of mine even if we have been together since the 40s. I saw this tiny little boy, who then turned into this giant man but was pretty either way. I have to thank Peggy for introducing him to me.

'Thanks Peggy' I smiled sadly.

"You wanna get it done today?" I asked.
"Uh yea, if you want to." Steve replied.

I took his hands in my and intertwined our fingers then looked at those ocean eyes.

"Steve, let's go." His smile got so big and he picked me up to run to his motorcycle.

He and I were laughing all the way to the tattoo parlor and when we got there we brainstormed of what we wanted to do. I knew what I was going to get. It was going to be his name with the the words "With Me,Always". He was going first, we thought his healing process was gonna heal the tattoo but thanks to Tony he figured out a way for his healing to allow the tattoo. When he came out, his arm was wrapped up and he smiled as he winked at me. As I went to go get mine done, I went up to him and kissed him.

"Love you." I told him.

"Always and forever, Doll." He replied with a smile.

"Hello Ma'am, What'd you want?" The Guy asked.

I told him what I want and how I wanted it, soon he got to work. I didn't really feel it as he worked nor did I notice when he was done.

"Oh wow." I gasped at how it looked.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

My arm was wrapped up as we left to his motorcycle. When we got home, we could not wait to show each other.

'I wonder what Steve got' I thought to myself.

I unwrapped my arms from him as the bike have stopped moving and was now parked. We walked in the tower and saw everyone in the room.