Ch:14 • Pregnant.. AGAIN!?

Erika
I woke up to no Jake, ugh. I turned to my side and saw a note.

Dear Momma,
I had to leave because my brother was really drunk and was being horrible to my mom and his girlfriend so I had to go deal with that. Typical Logan. Anyway, I love you so much!
- Bubba 🖤

I smiled and then I felt an acid taste in my mouth. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I immediately threw up. Ugh. I hate being sick- Wait, I'm late. No way. I post mated a pregnancy test, for the second time and I waited. When the guy arrived, I thanked him and ran back upstairs. I quickly took the test and I waited 3 minutes like it said to do. After those 3 nerve wracking minutes, I grabbed the test and turned it over..

Positive.

I'm pregnant. Oh my fucking god. I'm PREGNANT! I cried and I cried. I'm glad I know that Jake won't leave me, but what if I have another miscarriage!? I can't handle anymore pain! Ugh. I ran back into my room and I grabbed my phone and called Jake.

E- Hi bubba
J- Hi momma, what's up?
E- Um, can you come over?
J- Sure, is everything ok?
E- Yeah, but this is kinda urgent
J- I'm on my way
E- Ok, ily
J- Ilyt

I ended the call and walked downstairs after throwing on some joggers and a crop top. I then saw Jake pull up in the drive way. I walked up to the door and I opened it. He was over and pecked me on the lips.

J- Is everything ok?
E- Come

I took his hand and he closed the door behind him. I led him over to the sofa and he looked at me confused.

J- Are you sure everything is ok?
E- Unless you leave me, Yeah
J- I'm not gonna leave you momma, why would you think that?
E- Because I'm pregnant
J- Your pregnant!? *tears up*
E- Mhm

Jake hugged me and we cried onto each other's shoulders, then he pulled back and looked at me confused.

J- Are you happy?
E- Yeah, but what if I have another miscarriage Jake, I can't handle anymore pain *crying*
J- It's ok momma, it's ok

We hugged and we booked a doctors appointment. We bought a small little house for us to live in seen as we will have a baby soon. We had it all planned out...

The End!

In the end, Erika did not have a miscarriage. They ended up having a beautiful baby boy and they named him Tydus. They now all live in a beautiful suburban home with a small puppy called Apollo.

Hope you enjoyed this story!! Ily guys! 🖤