"Regret"

This Is An Continuation Of "Park Jimin" Right Before Jungkook Walked In

_______________
Y/N POV;

While i was givingg Mr.Park, the special dance i gave jungkook.. All i could think about was jungkook, how he smelled, the way he spoke in my ear..ahh..the way he groaned in my ear while saying my name...ahhh...but then i realized that, i wasn't on him.. it feels like im cheating on him but it's my job and my boss will fire me if i don't do this..

Jungkook will understand, that i have to do this.. he'll understand that i am his right?.. he wouldn't push me away right?.. he wouldn't just let me go right?...

_______________
A/N POV;

"Ahhh... You Like That Daddy?... I Can Do This For All Day...Ahhh.." you say not really meaning it but Mr.Park grabbed your ass which is your spot... fucker.. "Fuck, Yes I Love It Miss Indie...Ahh!" jimin says rubbing your ass making you moan you can't help it...

"Y/N?" some mam says your name making you turn around then make you do a double-take at the man when you saw his face clearly. "J-Jungkook?, It's N-Not W-What It Looks Like..I Swear.." you say stuttering looking down while holding your hands.. "Ahhh..Jungkook, Hi How Are You?" GD said cockily, smirking like he planned this whole thing..

"Hello, Hyung.. Y/N? C-Can We Talk Plea-?" jungkook gets cut ouff by the mam who was getting the lap dance from you.. "Wow..Mr Jeon Jungkook..Long Time No See... How's 'BUNNY' ?" the man asked jungkook handing his hand over for him to shake and jungkook gives him the stank face..

"Pfft..Mr Park Jimin, Yes It's Been A Long Time... 'BUNNY' Is Doing Fine.. Still The Top Club In Korea.." he said smirking, confindently..

yes jimin and jungkook are rivals ever since jungkooks club went skyrocket with all the great service, the bootyful girls and so mucb more and jimin is second so yeah.. they hate eachother

"Jungkook, You Know Him?" you asked him while walking slowly to him, secretly grabbing his hand.. making him, blush but smile slightly.. "Jungkook?. You Know This Sexy Lady?" jimin asled looking at you biting his lip and winking making you blush a little.. jungkook notice.. "Yes, Yes I Do She's My Suga Baby.. So Back Off Jimin.." he said holding your hand tight but not to tight.

"Ohhh.. Well When She Was On Me It Didn't Seem Like She Had A Suga Daddy Well In Your Case kookie daddy " jimin chuckles. "She Even Called Me Daddy And Moaned Right In My Ear Like She Wanted Me.."

Jungkook looked at you with so much fire and jealously in his eyes . he let's go of your hand harshly and then turn towards jimin.. "She Would Never Do That .. She Belongs To Me!! She Doesn't Even Like Short People!!" jungkook says while GD choked on his drink laughing sliently.. "She Does Like Me, I Asked Her To Come Home With Me And She Said Yes Daddy I Would Love Too And When I Grabbed Her Ass She Said Wanted ME! "

GD looks over at the two men agruing over yoh and he walks over to you and he grabs your ass in that spot making you unknowingly moan.. he smirks "You Know Miss Y/N? I Don't Why I Let You Go To Jungkook, He Doesn't Know What To Do With A Beautiful Lady Like You.. Let Me Take You Home With Me..Hmm?" he said while pulling you into his embrace and grabbing your ass im the right spot which makes you moan loudly..

Which causes the two that were arguing to look at you and GD.. jimin is smirking and jungkook is jungshook.. You look over at the two but mostly jungkook and try to get off of GD but he's holding you so tight that you can't get free until someone pushes you both..