Intro(Chris P.O.V.)

A/N: Hey guys here's another one of my old amateur stories!
"Keep It On The Low" This story first started off as a joke but then I actually liked the idea. So here it is :)

Prologue Chris POV

I need to get out this fucking house

I need to get out this fucking house. My Dad has been acting like a maniac ever since my mom passed 3 years ago. She was the love of his life. He treated her like a queen that's what she was a queen the queen of his heart. He loved her with everything he had. He would give the clothes off his back for her. He did everything he could as a husband he was a good one to. When she left us a while ago he was miserable. He didn't eat he barely slept. No one knew what to do for him so they just said let him mourn this way. Now I'm not saying it wasn't hard for me either because it was. She was my everything also. She would do anything for me and she gave the best advice. I was hurt and miserable too I mean that was my mother but for some reason I just wasn't as pained as my father. Ever since then he's been going through different stages. The stages are different every year . The first year he was mopping around like I said. The second stage he went to the bar every day and got drunk for I don't how long but I do know I was the one getting him from the bar every time he got sloppy drunk and wasn't able to drive . I was the one putting him into the bed listening to his crazy antics. Now this year he's been on a dare devil thinks he's 25 stage. This nigga went sky diving , rock climbing and bun-jee jumping. Oh and he's also been a sugar daddy to some of these hoes to keep him company. Every time he gets a new one he tells me "Boy this one is the one she might even be ya step mama" He says with a wink knowing damn well he ain't putting a ring on nobody finger. I can't wait till I turn 18 in two months because he's getting outta control and I'm sick of seeing a new bitch every week I got my own shit to deal with..