Chapter 5

Jiyeon will be an emcee. And today, she will interview BTS. And she's damn nervous.

She keeps pacing back and forth trying to relax herself at the dressing room, when suddenly it opens.

"Jimin?" She was startle when she saw him entering the room.

Jiyeon look around them, gladly there are no people. The make-up artists and other staff went off.

"Why are you here?" And she hurriedly lock the door. Securing one can see them talking.

"Relax."

She calms when she feel his warm hug from behind.

"I'm here because I missed you."

Jiyeon smile. Hoping what he was saying is real. She can't stop thinking that Jimin looks differently at MyungEun. He look at her as if she was the prettiest woman in his eyes. Though, Jimin said that it is because they're blood related.

"I miss you, too."

Jimin broke the hug. And stare at her. "You look prettier each day."

"Don't joke around, Jimin."

Jimin flick her forehead. "Yah. You are my girlfriend now, you should call me sweetheart."

Jiyeon touch her forehead. "It hurts."

He lower his head and kiss her forehead. "Does it still hurts?"

Jiyeon shyly smile. Her face is redder. "No."

"I'll see you later at the interview. I love you."

She pause for a moment. He said I love you and it flutters her. Her heart erratically beating.

"O-okay." Now, she's sttutering. "Good luck in your comeback."

Jimin pout while staring at her. "Where is my i love you, too?"

"I-i love you, too."

After that Jimin open the  door. But before that, he give Kei a quick kiss at the forehead.

"See you later."

During the interview with Bangtan with the new emcee, Kei and Won Myeong, Jimin can't hide and calm himself. He keeps on glancing at Kei, with a bright smile on his face. Well, he glance at her when she turn around to look at the camera. He is having an interview by his girlfriend. As much as he wants to relax himself, he can't. The glancing he made, he surely knows he is caught the the camera.

"She's really beautiful." He murmurs to himself. Jungkook secretly nudge him to behave well.

Even during the encore when they receive the award for winning first place, Kei is standing just few steps away from him. And seriously, he is damn jealous. Won Myeong being close to her.

"Calm down." He murmurs again to himself. "It's just a work."

"Congratulations, Bangtan Sonyeondan-sunbaenim." As Kei bow to them.

She was about to handshake to Jimin when she remember that cameras are everywhere. Instead, she bow to them and congratulating them one by one as she made her exit along with her co-emcee.

Right after the encore, Jimin texted Kei to go to Bangtan's dorm, along with the other girls for the after party.

-----

"Waaah! Can't wait to go to their dorm." Mijoo exclaim.

It is been six month since the last time that Lovelyz visited to the boys at their dorm. Well, with the exception of Yein and Jiae.

"Really." Jin seconded.

"Well, I'm not feeling good today." Jisoo said. "Can you accompany me here, Sujeongie?"

Sujeong keeps thinking whether she'll stay or not, she decided the last one. She'll stay.

"I'll stay here, with Jisoo-eonni. Since I am not familiar with Bangtan."

Jiyeon sigh in relief. As much as possible, Sujeong and Taehyung shouldn't meet. They're afraid if Sujeong's memory will back, and will suffer from heartaches.

And so, Soojung, Kei, MyungEun, Mijoo and Jiae were going to the dorm, while Yein? She's already there at the Bangtan's dorm.

They disguised themselves. So that no one will notice the five of them.

"Congratulations, Bangtan-sunbaenim!"

They bought a cake for the boys.

"You look handsome today." Mijoo hugs Hoseok.

"Just today? How about the other day? I am ugly?"

"Still handsome." And kiss him on the cheeks.

"Gross! You two get a room!"

The girls went to their partners, leaving Taehyung alone with Soojung and Namjoon.

Kei on the other side, give Jimin a gift. A bracelet.

"Thank you for this, Sweetheart." And kiss her at the forehead.

"Let's go to my room?"

Her eyes grew in wide. "W-what?"

"We're going to my room. We're not gonna do something. I just want the two of us, alone."