Chapter 1. Birthday

Angel_P.O.V.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

"Oh my freakin gosh!" I say as I fall out of my bed hitting the hardwood floor. If there's one thing I can't do it would be to act graceful or all ladylike. Seems boring. I get off the floor and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. I looked at the alarm clock with my sleep deprived eyes. It was 7:30 a.m! I only had 30 minutes to shower dress and eat breakfast.

I raced into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Yup. I look like medusa again.  Ugh. I hate mondays. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I didn't even have time to straighten my hair so it was a frizzy mess. I grab my phone and sniff the air to be greeted with smell of bacon. I run downstairs in an inhumane speed, the smell of bacon filling my nostrils. Oh yeah, did I mention that that I'm a werewolf. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!" my mom and dad yell in unision as I step into the kitchen.

"Thanks guys" I gush. After eating warp speed, I texted my bestie, Alex.

Au still picking me up

Al-yah, im on my way. BTW happy birthday girlll

A-awwww thanks, ttyl

Al-k, bye

I  checked the time it was already 8:00 a.m. We were gonna be late big time.

Five minutes later, Alex is outside beeping her horn. "Bye guys!!" I shouted, waving to my parents on my way out. I hoped into the car and we sped off. I turned the radio on and black widow was on. We started shouting lyrics and doing crazy dances.We really didn't care about the people on the sidewalk  looking at us like we were insane. We continued to terrorize their ears with our terrible singing. We got to school in 10 minutes. I think we were thirty minutes late. We get out and link arms. Alex whispers in my ear, "I hope you find your mate today, when you do tell me how hot he is immediately."

 "Oh, shush." I blush and smack her arm.  When we walk inside Alex and I go our seperate ways, I go to AP Calculus and She's stuck in Algebra 2. I open the door to class and walk in. I really hate that awkward silence when you walk in late. Mr Benes, our math teacher walks up to me and tells me to go sit down instead of giving me a detention like he usually does. Being an alpha's daughter and bestie of of the beta's daughter has it's perks.

A lot of people seem to know it's my birthday and tell me happy birthday as I walk to my seat at the back of the class. I respond by saying thanks and smiling. I sit next to one of my friends, Emily."OMG, Happy Birthday!" She squeals, jumping in her seat. Mr. Benes shoots her a warning look and she quites down. "So...." "I hope you find your mate today, when you do tell me how hot he is immediately." She whispered to me, quoting Alex and wiggling her eyebrows.The day goes as usual except for the occasional happy birthday and before I know it I'm back in Alex's car. She is my ride like 24/7. When I get home I bump into my mom. "Hey mom"

"Hi sweetie, how was school?"

"The same as always."

"Oh, well don't worry today is still exciting. you should go and get ready for your party" my mom was always pushing me to have "more fun." I happen to have plenty of fun.... watching Netflix.

"Ok, see ya later." I chirp

"Bye! Oh, and sweetheart? Your dad and I are going to be gone for the day, have fun." I go upstairs to my room to try finishing my extremly hard homework and give up after a while. I take another shower and  put on a sparkly dark blue sequined cocktail dress that ends midthigh and hugs me in all the right places. For my makeup I do the Smokey eye with cat eyeliner, mascara, blush and my red lipstick. I curl my  black hair loosely. I look in the mirror examining my outfit. Once I decide I look perfect I walk out to find Alex in my kitchen eating my food. She is gonna be the death of me if she keeps doing this.  "Gosh Alex, don't do that. I asked exasperated Are you ready?"  "Yeah, let's go, your party's at the pack house." 

I am gonna leave it here because im busy and stuff so yah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment what you THINK. Picture of Dress on the side. Byee, my Rainbow Alicorns. :P