Cuddles - II

YOUR P.O.V.

"Seriously guys, first to what?.." You walked over to them and sat down.

"What happened to little miss 'I don't give a fuck about the boys I just want to sleep'?" Colby said, trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the damn topic!"

"Okay fine we were arguing over the first to-" Jake was cut off by Colby

"Get a pet puppy..!"

"No! I'm being the first!" I squealed running to my bags (that were still downstairs) to grab my mac-book. I quickly started looking for puppies

"Unfair! Our mac's are upstairs!" Jake yapped. The boys both started scrambling towards the stairs.

After a couple seconds they both came downstairs. 

"How about this little one?" You turned the mac around and showed them the screen.

"You'll kill it!" Xander shouted as he walked past.

"True.." I muttered

"Well, we'll get the dog to share!" Colby said. I think he was just trying to cheer me up, but it was nice either way. I nodded. 

-TimeSkip-

JAKE'S P.O.V.

Xander and Sam were playing video games on the TV, Me and Colby were sat on our phones and Y/N was hanging upside-down from the sofa making fun of the boys for being bad at the game.

"Y/N shut up, not like you could do any better!" Xander had been taunting her the entire game. By now she couldn't be bothered to fight back.

"I'm going to bed.." she yawned.

"No you're not! It's not even 10pm!" Xander yapped. 

"Fine.." She paused and looked at me and Colby. "Make-out boy, truth or dare?"

"Dareee...?" Colby had just been dragged into it, she didn't even ask if anyone wanted to play.

"Kiss Jake!" 

"Wait no!"

COLBY'S P.O.V.

This was weird... fair enough though. I crawled a little closer to Jake, kissed him and then sat back down.

"Colourful boy, truth or dare?" I was starting to think that she thought our actual names were 'colourful boy' and 'make-out boy'

"Darreee...." 

She whispered it to Jake. I didn't know what it was. Jake stood up and turned the Xbox off and then sat back down, the boys weren't too mad to be honest. 

"BOTH OF YOU! TRUTH OR DARE!" She waved her arms around. "You have to agree on an answer." Me and jake looked at each-other.

"Dare?" We both said it at the same time.

"Cuddle mee.. I'm cold and tiredd...." She crawled over Jake so she was in between us both. We hugged her and eventually she fell asleep. 

"Xander should we take her to bed..?" I asked. He nodded. Jake stayed downstairs and I carried her upstairs to her room. 

I put her on her bed, carefully and turned around to leave. She grabbed the end of my shirt,

"Wait... stay... it's coldd..." she tugged my shirt gently like a child would. "Cuddleeeessss.." I wrapped my arms around her again and we both fell asleep. 

Xander's P.O.V.

XanderMeres_

Heres a random update post- Y/N is here! * I think her and Colby have been having a good time 😉

500k likes
(...counting...)

👥Tags: @ColbyBrock @Y/N.-.OfficialBlue
📍Location hidden
✉COMMENTS✉

MeresBaby-.-: OOH! WHAT HAPPENED!

JakeWebber9: @MeresBaby-.- She fell asleep so he took her to bed and hasn't come downstairs, her room's locked and he isn't in his room 😏😏

Randomless: NUUU! POOR Y/N! TELL HER I WILL SAVE HER!

@Y/N.-.OfficialBlue: @Randomless Ooh I guessed her password (Xander here btw) and I'll tell her Haru shall rescue her!