Chapter 21

(Abby's P.O.V)

I ran out of the house. I really didn't know where. I just needed to get out of there.

I just needed time alone...to think.

I ran down the street and into Starbucks. SHOOT. I completely forgot about my job with everything going on. I ran in and into the back.

Mr. Bob? I yelled running

Yes? He asked grumpily

I am so sorry. I was in the hospital and there is just a lot go-your fired. He interrupted

W-what? I stuttered

You. Are. Fired. He said again

Please I really need this job. I-YOUR FIRED. GET OUT. He screamed in my face

I walked out and ran to this abandon park about a mile away. I sat on the old rusty swings and cried. I don't know how long I cried but I'm guessing a while because it was starting to get dark. I picked up my phone to see 50 texts from Dia and Nia and 15 calls. I had 20 calls from Harry and 20 texts. Then I had 20 texts each from Louis, Niall,zayn,Dana and Liam. I sighed and looked at the time before putting my phone back in my pocket.

11:50. I said

I sat there for a while when it hit me. I am alone in a abandon park god knows where in a bad part of town. Great... I started walking to the entrance of the house when I heard a voice..

Where do you think your going?

I turned around slowly and came face to face with three floating figures....?

Um..uh.. I was um.. I stuttered

The one floating thing chuckled and walked closer.

By know I was freaking out.

Your coming with us. The thing said

W-what? I asked confused and frightened

The "thing" came closer to me and then I was floating...

I am going crazy...

ABBY!? I heard

I turned my head and fell to the ground. I was way to frightened to move. I curled in a ball and cried.

ABBY? Harry yelled running over to me when he saw me laying there.

I didn't answer and I didn't look at him. I just saw a ghost or something...

Harry went to pick me up but I flinched and jumped a little.

Abby. Harry said sitting down next to me and putting me in his lap. He stroked my hair until i calmed down a bit. Harry picked his phone up and called someone.

Harry: hey! I found her. She is really shaken up. Yeah...no I don't know... No I have my car. Yeah. Okay. Bye.

Harry stood up picking me up and carrying me into his car. I hid my face in the crook of the car seat.

(Liam's P.O.V)

I was driving around town when my phone rang.

Hello? You found her! Okay. Is she okay. Oh. What happened? okay. I'll call everyone else.

I called everyone and we all went home.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I carried Abby to the car and laid her down. She hid her face in the car seat.(not a car seat for kids like the seat in the car) I really want to hold her but I can't. Finally we got home. I carried her to the front door and it burst open.

ABBY! Everyone yelled making Abby hide her face again and shake.

Abby are you okay? Nia asked softly

Yeah. What happened? Dia asked

But Abby didn't say a word.