Chapter 2 - I Think I'm In Love With You.

I walked into the cemetery to find Stefan sat alone next to Damon and Lexi's grave stones sipping whisky straight from the bottle. Tyler says I care to much about him. But he's my friend he helped me through my cravings when I first turned so I need to help him now. I decided to get a bit closer and noticed that his eyes were red and puffy.

"Stefan, are you okay?"

"You know Car. I honestly thought this would end well. But then I ended up loosing my brother. And Lexi.." He stopped talking and I could see the tears rolling down his face. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"We'll find away to get them back Bonnie, Damon and Lexi. Now please let me try make you feel better." He gave his small huff of a laugh that makes me smile for some reason. "I'm sorry to burst your bubble Car but I don't think anything can make me feel better right now." I don't know what came over me when I thought of this but it just sort of happened. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"How do you feel now" he smirked at me and shook his head. So then suddenly I did what I've wanted to do since the night we spent in the red truck with the travellers. I turned his face towards mine.

"What about this?" I leant in and pressed my lips against his. He looked at me and said.

"Yes a lot better." I caressed his cheek and he leant back in to kiss me.

"Stefan I can't do anything else until I tell you the truth." He looked at me with his confused cute puppy face and then I just said it.

"I think I'm in love with you." At first shock took over his face and then a smirk appeared and he said.

"I think I'm in love with you too." I started to smile like a goof and so did Stefan. He then leant in once more and I let him kiss me. And it was a kiss that I never wanted to end.