14..

-adrian-

my wolf claims her as his even though i know i dont have any right..

shin already confirmed to me what i fear the most to choose between my family & my duty.

* council meeting *

the councils was now complete. the king was the last to arrive together with ilya & adrian on opposite sides.

everyone bow to pay respect. the king address all the important things. everyone takes note & impressed on the kings point of view. at long last it will now come to the end. suddenly the king spoke "i would like to address another thing. i know all of you knows i took a human on my wing. you know it means that she is under my wing. i officialy will name her as my sister."

most of the council protests. the cold king, vince use his element of wind in just a glance that everyone froze & tense using that kind of energy. everyone fell silence. one of the official provided a some document of roza after eveyone have there share vince continued. "the mortal is not an ordinary one. my sister serena gave blood to her family. it means she will include as a family. her bloodline as a human is also extra ordinary since her family line to a powerful wizard. ilya is also her fiance." the council review all the documents on the table confirming why she was a good ally on the kingdom which everyone agrees at last. its possible because when they heard about ilyas name or the family tree where wizard she belong to in fear they dont really have a choice but to agree.

"the engagement of the lady roza & ilya will held tom. afterwards a punishment will be held to the person who tried to hurt my ward" vince exit behind him there was ilya & adrian. the noise erupted again.

-unknown pov 2-

so roza she is consider as princess now?! how convinient! let me then give her my present my king. bringing her sealed fate.

sin look at me with worries. I just smiled at him his face become rigid.

** engagement of Roza & ilya * *

- roza-

Good thing everyone was kind. I dance with vince and ilya. I was still upset at ilyas behaviour. I dont think he is sorry at all. I know he is not sorry at all. They claimed the waltz. what with these men. I sigh knowing I cant do anything anything about it. seriously what are they doing.

I look at adrian. He turned around I think he felt I am looking at him. I blush but I smiled at him. He bow at me. Suddenly I was by a stranger. "Follow me my lady there is someone I would like you to meet."

- sin -

my sister looks beautiful everyone watches her. I am so proud as brother.

Then suddenly I look at him I become rigid. He is planning something! I dont like it.

I look at Dev. "Brother why arent you doing anything?"

he looks at me. " I'm not" he agreed without giving him anything. "though you could." he suggest.

I was frustrated!

I run after my sister and that monster.

-kyle-

I watch my brother sin he was running towards roza. I sigh. "Brother in the future please dont interfere on my life ok?" I said to by elder brother Dev. he watch me and shrug. "He is going to pissed." I said.