11.. endangered

author

since i was delayed publishing

heres another

-ilya-

she explained that the reason we can smell serena was because serena gave blood to her mother. the priestess. we can also smell.serena on her mother as well.

serena my good serena.

its been a week. everyone was watching her. the council was restless but no one dare to say a thing.

i was informed she walks out her chamber. it was midnight. i ordered micah & salvatorre to distract the wolves on guard.

i close my eyes & focus then i know she was entering. i run.

-roza-

i need to get out. i need to do something & my brothers cant just do all the work. i wonder if i could do any help here. i look around i was lost.

"how can i assists you my lady?" a boy asks

"i was wondering around. i got lost." she said.

"go theres a shortcut." then the boy run to the woman.

i went there but i had a bad feeling.

i called and called for someone. no one answered.

next thing i knew i was attacked.

something scratch me. a vampire. a rouge he taste his claws with blood.

i touch my neck. "taste like wine."

he is not alone. so these are a danger why its dangerous here. my brothers are right i should stay away. theres vampire & wolf rogue surrounding me.

they are on chains. im so scared. the vampire who attack me came near & will grab me he bit me.

i scream & scream. they are all jus laughing at me. i scream until i am not anymore. im dying. this is my end. at the corner of my eye i saw serena she was so sad.

suddenly the rogue was gone.

i thought i hear a man said. "ill take care of you." then i pass out.