16

she opened her eyes and just like you guys can guess,minho was there.his face features are more than beautiful.

she tried to stand up to brush her teeth but minho's hand grabbed hers.she smiled when he opened his eyes.

"good morning."she said,he rubbed his eyes and smiled after that too.

"we're quite drunk yesterday."she chuckled and minho nodded,getting up from the mattress.
they were at her home remember?

"thank god we didn't do anything stupid."she said and minho smirked, "what if we did?"

she hitted him lightly, "pervert."

"what?it's not wrong right?"

"it's really wrong minho,really really wrong."she pinched his cheeks and he started to whined,but chuckling at the same time.

"yah yah fine but what about next time?do i have to bring an agreement paper to do it?"he said as she hitted him again.

"what did you said?yeah you kissed me without my permission for lots of time already and you said you're bringing an agreement paper ?"joohyun said as minho chuckled more.

"you like it right?i can see you're loving my kisses."he wiggled his eyebrows,tried to run away from her.her room was small that he ran inside.

"do you want me to hit you again?"she stood up chasing him,minho ran outside of the room and entered the door to the restaurant. (do you guys understand how this works ksjdk sorry)

she chased him and jumped to catch him,she locked her arms around his neck while laughing.

both of them are laughing happily,minho turned his head and teased her with making weird faces as she laughed.

he gave her a peck on her lips as her eyes widened. "yah !"

"that's an automatic action okay it's not my fault."he defended himself and she just chuckled.

"whatever minho,you know i like it as well as you do." she said.

but did minho really like it ? well he does but he doesn't know,he know when they kiss he always feel so in love but he thought it's just all an act.

he thought it wasn't real.

he smiled,
"you know what? i love you."she said but minho smile actually started to faded,but it appeared again.

he just couldn't say the words,the words that he loves her too,more.

"do you wanna go to my house? i mean the headquarter?"he changed the topic.

she got off him and asked "do the boys don't care..? i'm scared if i annoyed them."

"it's okay,they're okay with it. don't worry. change up,i'll wait you outside."

"or do you want me to come with you?"he teased and she scoffed.

"get back to your sense please."she ran to her room and locked it immediately,minho laughed,cute.

he went outside of the restaurant,waiting for her.

both him and her arrived at the headquarter, they went inside together and he saw chan holding his phone.

showing the caller id, his face darkened.

"decline."he said.

"we did."

"why would you decline jaehyun's call ..?"she suddenly asked making minho bit his inner cheeks.

"it's because i don't like him."

minho signalled jeongin and seungmin to take joohyun to the living room,while he and other members talk at the office.where all the informations was gathered.

joohyun was very confused.very very confused.

"minho,he kept sending messages that he'll get her back."

"he even keep saying to keep your feelings because it'll break your own heart later."woojin said and minho scoffed,his face was back to how it was before he met joohyun.

"it's not like i even like her,you guys know about that right?"minho said and othe members hesitated to answer him,it was obvious lee minho-

"-you are in love with her minho."hyunjin said and minho slammed pile of papers on the table.

"we don't plan for me to love her.we're going to take over the company,there's no love in my world."

"everything is just fake,i don't like her,i don't love joohyun-"

they heard the office door creaked open slowly,joohyun was standing there with teary eyes.

seungmin and jeongin were standing behind her,sending the looks that says 'we tried to stop her'

"lee minho."
"my instinct was right,i fell for the wrong person."