CHAPTER 7

10th day

Someone approached the flower shop that was just opened. The young man smiled brilliantly along with the bright sunlight in the morning.

"Morning auntie ..." said the young man kindly.

"O ... Nong Kong, you came in the morning, did something happen to Arthit?" Ask mae Arthit.

"Not auntie, nothing happened with Arthit. I came here just to take the book Arthit borrowed." Answer Kongpop.

"Book? Arthit borrow? Since when did that kid study?" Mae said  confused. She knew his son was lazy to learn.

"Just enter Kong, I don't know which book his borrow. You go up to the second floor, the room on the left." Said Mae Arthit invited Kongpop to enter.

"Thank you, auntie." Kongpop goes as directed by Mae. Arriving there, Kongpop smiled amused to see the door decoration on the door.

Owner: Handsome person
Guest: The ugly ones can't enter.

"Because I'm handsome, so I may enter." Kongpop said his own monologue then opened the door.

Arthit in deep sleep did not realize that someone had entered his privacy space. Kongpop closes the door slowly until it only produces a soft sound. Then walked close to Arthit.

"Morning Sunshine ..." said Kongpop whispering to Arthit ear. Spontaneous Arthit jumped up and was surprised to see Kongpop in his room.

"Why are you here? How did you come in? Get out now !!" Snapped Arthit.

"I can't, I've got permission from aunt." Kongpop said in a tone like a child laughing at Arthit who was glaring increasingly angry.

"Hahaha ..." Kongpop laughter broke out. If Arthit becomes a volcano, maybe at this time the lava has burned out Kongpop.

"Okay, it's not time to joke. I want you to come with me to meet someone." Kongpop said now with a serious face.

"Don't want to! Why do I have to obey you!"

"Ooo ... I see. Then when I take care of you later, I'll open all your clothes. Don't ask what I'll do later." Kongpop grinned. Arthit must have lost.

"YOU! YOU! PREVERT! I'LL TELL MY MOTHER TO CHASE  YOU OUT !!" shouted Arthit angrily to 7 octaves.

"Hmm ... how do you tell aunt? Only I can see and hear you." Kongpop pretends to think.

"Argh !!! Okay, where are you going?" Arthit said furiously. If he can touch, he will definitely make Kongpop battered right now.

"Follow me." Kongpop left and Arthit followed from behind with various expressions.

Kongpop greets mae Arthit and says goodbye.

***

"Where is this ?" Asked Arthit who had followed him 1 hour ago. Kongpop parked his car in front of a restaurant.

"Just follow me." Kongpop said, Arthit surged into hiding behind Kongpop when seeing a headless ghost.

Ghosts scared of another ghosts? What a funny thing.

"Stay behind me. He won't be able to touch you." Kongpop whispered into the restaurant where Arthit was still clinging and shivering behind him. It might be a ghost for hundreds of years, the aura is really scary.

The waiter welcomed Kongpop and took him to the room he had ordered. He sat down and asked Arthit to sit next to him.

"Want to eat ?" Ask Kongpop. Arthti looked like Kongpop was the stupidest person, how spirits could eat human food.

"If I give it to you, you can taste it. Not physically." Obviously Kongpop. Understandably Arthit is still a newbie becoming a spirit, so he doesn't know if he can eat.

"No ..." Arthit refused because of prestige.

"Okay, I order first." Kongpop ordered various types of food even though he was only alone, really wasteful!

"Awaited 15 minutes Khun." Kongpop nodded in agreement.

"You're here just asking me to watch you eat?" Ask Arthit was annoyed. He also wants to eat but prestige.

"Hahaha ... some for you. You must miss the taste of food. And besides, I'm waiting for a guest." Obviously Kongpop. Just Arthit wanted to ask who but someone had opened the door. Without asking, Arthit knows who is waiting Kongpop for.

"Sorry I'm late Kong." Greet a beautiful woman clad in a yellow dress, with long earrings adorning her ears.

"I just arrived in May. Please sit down." May smiled sheepishly, the idol was in front of her.

Arthit glanced at Kongpop but Kongpop just patted the floor beside it as a sign that Arthit was silent.

"What do you want to eat, May?" Ask Kongpop friendly.

"Have you ordered?" Kongpop nodded. "Means I don't have to order anymore. I'll eat what you ordered." May wants a good image in the eyes of Kongpop.

Kongpop chuckles. "Is that so? I think you better order your favorite food, maybe this is the last time you can eat at a fancy restaurant." May sobbed at the final sentence.

"What do you mean Kong?" May asked, who had thrown away the 'Good' face mask.

"May, I know you told someone to harm Arthit." Arthit was surprised, he did not expect that May was the mastermind of his accident.

"You may not accuse someone without proof of Kong."

"If the recording is sound and there are witnesses, isn't that proof enough May." Kongpop said sarcastically.

"What sound recording?" May did not want to lose, she was also not sure that Kongpop only intimidate it.

"Secrets. Only we will meet in court."

"Fine, we will meet in court. You can't bully me. Even though I like you but you can't do what you want me to do." May got up and left by slamming the door.

"She? The mastermind? Do you really have the proof?" Ask Arthit insisted. What May motive to hurt him.

"Let me take care of everything. You just need to meet with someone."

"Who? The person you mean isn't May?" Ask Arthit even more confused.

"Of course not, it's just the opening menu for you. After this we go to the main menu." The more Kongpop spoke, the more confused he was.

Soon, a middle-aged man opened the door again. This time Arthit was really shocked to see the person coming.

"Have you been a long time, Kong?" Asked the man.

"I'm only for a while, Pho." Answer Kongpop. Mr. Suthiluck is sitting before them.

"Actually what you want to talk about is to invite Pho to eat here without your mother knowledge." Mr. Suthiluck was confused, since when did Kongpop act like this.

"Pho, Arthit sit beside me."