11~messy bun

Annie's POV

The next morning I woke at 8:45. "Shit. School starts in 15 minutes." I said to myself.

I rushed to my closet and put on a cropped hoodie and track pants. I quickly threw my hair into a messy bun, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my normal makeup routine. When I finished getting ready, I looked at the clock. It read, 8:55. I ran to my car and drove to school.

I walked to my locker and started putting my stuff in it when Asher came up to me. He looked me up and down. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. I like you like this." He said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"You know, a more natural and relaxed look. Don't get me wrong, you look stunning everyday but I think you look the best like this." Asher told me.

"Thank you." I said and returned to putting stuff in my locker. "So, where are we going later?" I asked when I finished.

"It's a surprise but dress up." He replied.

"Oh c'mon! Please tell me." I whined.

"No, you'll just have to wait." He said smirking and then walked away. 

English was boring, so was chemistry but I noticed Asher looking over at me every few minutes. I wonder if he actually likes me or not.

After chemistry was lunch. I was sitting alone eating my food until Hunter came and sat with me.

"Hey, Anns!" Hunter greeted me.

"Hey!" I replied.

"How are you today?" He asked.

"I'm alright. People are still whispering and staring but I don't care anymore if they believe me or not." I told him.

"That's great!" He said with a smile.

"Hunter?" I said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"I have a question." I said.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked.

"So, Asher asked me on a date. And I said yes...does that make me even more of a hoe and do you think I made the right decision?" I asked him.

"Well, if you really like him, and he's a good guy and treats you right, then yeah I think that it wouldn't hurt to go on a date with him. And I don't think it makes you more of a hoe, I think it would make you less of one because it looks like you're going on a date with one of the guys you slept with. I know you didn't actually sleep with either of them but that's how other people will see it." Hunter told me.

"Thank you Hunter. That helped a lot!" I said with a smile.

After I finished lunch, I had to sit through two more boring classes.

After school finished, I rushed home so that I would have lots of time to get ready for my date tonight.

Asher's POV

So, how's the bets going?" Carson asked the boys while we were eating lunch.

"Good. I've been hanging out with Lilia a lot and we went on a few dates." Matt said.

"Cool, cool. So, have you asked her out yet?" Johnny asked.

"No, but I'm planning on doing that tomorrow when we go out." He said.

"Okay, cool." Johnny said.

"How about you Johnny?" Carson asked.

"Well, I already get my $1000. I've already slept with Kenzie, many times." He said with a smirk and we all patted him on the back.

"What about you Christian?" Matt asked.

"I've been talking to Riley and I was planning on trying to complete my bet at the party this weekend." Christian said.

"What about you Carson?" I asked.

"Anna and I started dating a few days ago and we hangout a lot. So, I think it's going good so far." He told us.

"What about you Asher?" Christian asked.

"Well, good news, I don't think Annie hates me anymore. I'm also taking her out tonight." I said with a smirk.

"You totally got this one!" Johnny said patting me on the back.

"Yeah, I do." I said still smirking.

Annie's POV

When I got home from school, I took a shower. After my shower, I blow dried my hair and curled it. Then, I did my makeup. I did my normal party/weekend makeup look. Then I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. It took me awhile to decide but I ended up wearing this:

I put on some black pumps to go and a little black handbag to go with it

10 minutes after I finished getting ready, there was a knock on my door. I opened it and there Asher was, wearing a a white button up shirt, a leather jacket and nice black pants and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Wow. You look gorgeous!" He said with he mouth wide open. And then handed me the flowers.

"Thank you and the flowers are beautiful." I said letting him in. "I'm just going to put these in a vase and then we can go." I said and he nodded.

I headed to the kitchen and put my flowers in a vase. When I returned to the front door, Asher smiled.

"Shall we?" He asked opening the front door.

"We shall." I giggled and then walked out the door.

_________________________________
What do you guys think of Asher's character so far?

                         {886 words}