Chapter 8

I wake up in a chair. I was tied with ropes to it. I tried to get out of it but, I couldn't. I looked up, I was in a dark empty room with the only one light coming from the door. Was I kidnapped? Where's Jimin?! I soon heard the door swing open. I saw a silhouette of a man coming near the light.

???: Ah.. Hello, Princess.

Y/n: Who are you! (I yelled showing my lion side.)

He just chuckled and stepped into the light. It was Lucas! Anger flew through my body like lightening bolts. This is the coward who murdered my parents.

Lucas: I don't have much time here.

Y/n: What game are you playing?!

Lucas: It just simple, Black Magic... Anyways just remember I'll be watching you, Princess.

He started to leave and I began to shout at him.

Y/n: Come back you coward! You will never win!

All I heard was laughing, then shocking pain was sent through my body. The same one at the ceremony. I closed my eyes enduring the pain to soon wake up. I was breathing heavily along with tears from the pain. Jimin soon came into the room with wet hair and a towel over his shoulder, he rushed over to me.

Jimin's POV

I got up early. I saw Y/n sleeping peacefully in my arms. I can't believe she's mine. I want to be the best version of myself for her. I caress her cheek while she was sleeping and kissed her forehead. I gotten up to go take a shower. I brought an extra pair of clothes since I was planning on going to the gym, but I guess that's not happening. I went back into Y/n's room to get my cologne and deodorant. I came into the room to see Y/n bursting out of bed all sweaty and breathing heavily. I was really worried and scared. I rushed over to her.

Y/n's POV

I was soon greeted with the most welcomed hug. The warmth made me feel fuzzy. I soon hugged back looking over his shoulder. This was something that I least expected. My heart raced even faster my eyes widened. He's here! He can't be here! My eyes turned into a galaxy color and I flew my hand towards the wall, throwing the book at him. He disappeared but chanted a spell that made pain spread through my body. I cried and yelled in pain. Jimin let go of me laying me down slowly on the bed.

Jimin: Y/n! What Happened?! (He yelled)

Y/n: He's here!

I cried in pain. While he searched the room frantically.

Jimin: no one is here..

Y/n: He was! I saw him! * I groaned in pain* Jimin! it hurts!

Jimin picked me up and started to run towards his car. He puts me in the car and goes to his house. Once getting me there he rushed to my side and grabbed me will darting inside. Jungkook rushed to all the commotion Jimin was making.

Jungkook: Hey what's going on!

Jimin: Call Jin, Now!

Jungkook didn't say anything and just ran to get Jin. Jimin placed me on the couch. While I groaned in pain. Jin soon rushed in wearing an Apron.

Jin: Move, Jimin.

He does so and Jin places his hand over me healing me and reversing the spell.

Jin: You're fine. Now, what happened?

I soon sat up thanking Jin for helping me. Jimin rushed over to the couch sitting next to me. He pulls me into a tight hug.

Y/n: He was there...

Jin: who was?

Y/n: Lucas!