CH.3 it can't be true

Eren~

As Armin and I finish the Titans off in are section we hear screaming. I hear Armin yelling at me, "Eren, Lets go. we might be able to save them!!!!!" As we're heading in that direction I can already see it's to late.... I see Jean on a roof holding his head rocking back in forth. I fly over to him and try asking what's going on. When I remembered Mikasa was suppose to be in his group.... "Hey Jean where is Mikasa?!?"

He looks up at me and fear strucks through me like never before. His eyes darts to the only Titan I see left and I instantly see the meaning of it...

Mikasa got eaten..

Rage now takes over the fear. I fly over to the Titan as fast as possible with tears flying out my eyes I strike the Titan in the neck and it falls to the ground. Not satisfied I start cutting at its stomach.
At that moment everything was in slow motion as I saw her fall out of its stomach from the deep cut I gave it. I run over to her not caring about the titans guts on her.
I pick her up and stick my ear to her chest. I started to cry when I realized there was nothing there.... I lay her on the ground and start pushing on her chest and I open her mouth and plug her noise as I give her mouth to mouth. When it doesn't work I start screaming at her to wake up that I was sorry and that I did LOVE her.

Mikasa~

As the titans mouth closed I felt its jaws go down on my back. I knew this couldn't be the end. I had to see Eren again; I couldn't let that be are last words. I had to tell him the truth I had to. I crawled around to wear I was facing the Titans throat I slammed my feet of of its teeth and down to its stomach. The smell was awful I could hardly breath. I knew I would pass out at any minute as my eyes get heavy I tried telling my self he will come to save me. He has too. As my eyes fell I felt the titan fall as I felt my life slip away.
I saw light swim through the titans stomach as my last breath came. I tried to force myself to stay awake as I say him. I couldn't tell if my heart was playing tricks on me, but at this point I didn't care. I started to lose the battle of staying awake and could only manage out one last word. "Eren?"
Then complete darkness takes over me.
I woke up in pitch blackness. It felt like I was floating. I saw a light and went to it when I opened what I guess was a door I saw my parents.... "hi Mikasa baby." I was shocked I didn't know what to do. "mom? Dad? What are we doing here??" They both looked at each other then back to me. My mom begins, "well sweety, we are here because this is are home now.... You on the other hand... it's up to you rather you want this home or your old one."

They both got up and walked over to me "honey if you choose this home... you will never get to see Eren again until his time would come.... Please stay at your old one stay with him. He needs you." I was confused now, but also knew what they ment. "ok mom, dad I will." they gave me a hug and said at the same time "we love you sweety" they give me a kiss and started to walk away. When my dad turns around, "Oh ya, Mikasa? if he ever treats you like that again tell him to be expecting me in his nightmares." I start to laugh a little but then he interrupts me "no. I'm serious." with that they were gone.

It was now pitch black again when I started to get worried rather I'm doing to right thing or not I see a giant bright light 20x brighter then the other one when all of a sudden I hear yelling. I know that voice any where. Eren?

My eyes fly open right when he's binding down to put his mouth to mine. I don't know what to do so I let my instincts take over... I start screaming "I'm awake! I'm awake! you can stop now!!!!!!" Man stupid instincts.... when I look up I can see Eren, has he been crying? I see Armin and Jean behind him, have they been crying too? Before I can think any more Eren wraps his arms around me crying "I'm so sorry Mikasa! never scare me like that again I thought I lost you!" I shove him off a bit and look at him. "Eren, I thought that's what you wanted..." he instantly takes me back in the hug, "NEVER Mikasa I LOVE YOU!!!

"I lov-" I got cut off by him kissing me. I was shocked, but I wasn't going to miss a singal moment of this. I hear Jean mumble something then hear Armin laughing and saying, "get a room you two!" I then shove Eren off of me blushing. Of course Eren was the same stage of red as me which I thought was cute on him but on me it was just embarrassing.... my thoughts are interrupted by Eren taking my hand. "lets go home, and forget this day" I then whisper in his ear, "Not completely... not completely..."