CH.1 get off my back

Eren~

It was going to be are first time out to kill the titans. I was ready. No, I was born ready. I wanted to get off this leash and be free. Go kill. At that moment Mikasa walks up to me. "Eren? Please be safe... don't die ok?"

I don't know why that makes me so mad when she acts like this, I just wish she would back off.... "LOOK. Mikasa stop treating me like this. You don't have to protect me, you don't own me or anything. Can't you just take the fact I saved you back then to be nice!? I don't expect anything in return, so leave me alone. Go die for all I care!"
...I wanted to go to the ugliest titan and have it eat me for what I said to her. I felt awful....
"Oh.. ok Eren, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way...."
As she turned around I'm positive I saw a tear fall. As she walked away she still cared no matter how I treated her, how do I know? Cause when she was about 5ft away she said, "please Eren. Please just don't die." and at that she was gone. Gone to go kill her first Titan. I wanted to run after her and hug her; heck maybe even kiss her!!! Don't get me wrong I love Mikasa. No wait what did I just say!?!
"Oi Eren let's get moving." I can hear Arim behind me running up to me. "Oh. ok Arim let's go."