Chapter 10: Innocent Boy

Hyunjin P.O.V

Later that day I was walking down the halls coming out from my dance class.
Seungmin's class must have ended at that exact same time because I saw him coming out through a door down the hall. He was walking my direction.

Seungmin P.O.V

I saw Hyunjin walking towards me as I walked down the hall. It was the end of classes for the day so I knew he didn't have any more classes. When I approached him I convinced him to go to the library with me.

"You don't have class right? Then come to the library with me. You could get some homework done there!"

"I usually just chill back in the dorm and play video games or something. Homework is annoying and useless amyways, what's the point of doing it?" Hyunjin said.

"Because it's your grade!"

"I don't care about my grades." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"You should. Let's go." I said as I grabbed his arm. I dragged him up the stairs all the way to the library. When we sat down I pulled out my laptop and my textbooks.

"Take out your homework." I demanded.

"I don't want to do it." Hyunjin whined.

"Fine just sit there then and fail your classes." I said. I continued working on my homework, focused only on my work and not on anything else. Hyunjin just sat there, I could feel his gaze on me as I did my work.

"Stop looking at me and do your work." I said coldly.

He moved closer to me and touched my hand.

"I'd rather watch you." He said whispering in my ear. My heart pounded and I quickly backed away from him.

"Well don't." I said, avoiding his gaze.

Hyunjin P.O.V

While Seungmin continued to do his homework I sat there, staring at him. I sat with my head in my hands, looking at him and observing his every movement.

He looks so cute when he's focused and studying. I said in my head.

No I didn't mean that!!
He's not cute..what?

However, no matter how many times I told myself that those thoughts were not real, I could not stop staring at him. He really looked cute with his glasses, reading his textbook and studying.

Wait. What?...

I got up to go to the bathroom and wash my face. Maybe if I washed my face I would also wash away the crazy thoughts flooding my mind.

Seungmin P.O.V

Hyunjin sat back down and took out his books.

"Finally gave in?"

"Im just bored, this is not voluntary." He said.

Hyunjin was struggling with his work so I looked over to see what he was stuck with. It was calculus homework.

"Ooh that's a tough one." I said looking over him.
"Need help?" I asked.

"Oh God yes." He said. I laughed.

I looked over his homework and helped him with it, going through each step and telling him how to solve it.

"Wow he's cute and smart." Hyunjin said out loud. I was startled by this comment.

I'm cute?

"Huh?" I asked. Hyunjin suddenly jumped up and panicked.

"No sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud." He said while sitting up quickly. And looking away.

Hyunjin P.O.V

Did I just call Seungmin 'cute' out loud? What is wrong with me?
I said in my head while mentally slapping myself.

I was mentally arguing in my head for some time when Seungmin interrupted me,

"Are you going to finish your homework now or?"

"Oh, right." I said, opening my books.

One of my homework was to read the first 5 chapters for my literature class. Oh God how I hate reading. I started reading when Seungmin said,

"Hyunjin I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." Then he got up and left.

I continued reading my book. However I slowly felt my eyes close and my mind wander away. Minute by minute I was getting sleepier...

Seungmin P.O.V

When I came back from the bathroom I walked back to the table and saw Hyunjin fast asleep. His head was rested on the table and he still had his book in his hand. I took a seat next to him and cleaned up the mess on the table while looking at him.

He's cute when hes sleeping.

I moved closer to him so I could grab the book out of his hand and clean the mess on his side of the table. I picked up all the books and papers while closely observing his face.

His cute little nose,
His pretty eyelashes,
His big, soft lips..
His face was beautiful..

Realizing the strange thoughts I was having I quickly looked away and shook my head.

I must be crazy.

Then I put my laptop and my books in my bag and lightly tapped Hyunjin to wake him up.

"Wake up sleepy." I said while tapping him.

He slowly opened his eyes
Wow he's beautiful

He finally fully woke up and stretched his arms and legs.

"Hello cutie." He said while smiling. My face immediately heated up.

"Thanks for waking me up." He added while smirking.

"You're welcome." I said while laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Hyunjin asked still smirking and running his hands through my hair.

"You have drool all over your cheek."

"WHAT?" Hyunjin screamed as he quickly got up and hid his face. He turned around and immediately wiped his face.

"It's okay. You still look cute." I said out loud.

Ugh whats wrong with me! Did I just call him cute out loud. I meant to say that in my head!

"You think I'm cute?" Hyunjin said smirking and moving closer to me.

"U-uhh I m-meant cool. You still look cool. Haha." I said while awkardly laughing.

"Actually I have to go now." I said.
Then I shot up and ran out the library.

---------------------------

~Do you guys think he'll really fall for Seungmin? Or will he end up following through and breaking his heart?😦💔

-Sierra♡