Chapter 11: Thinking of You

Seungmin P.O.V

After I ran out the library to escape my embarrassment, I went to my dorm room. I ran inside and shut the door, then making my way to the bed and collapsing on it. I tried to close my eyes and drift asleep to forget about the incident, but all I could think about was Hyunjin.

His face is really pretty
He is really nice
He makes me smile

My mind was focused on him only. I thought about the time we met and everything we did from then leading up until now. Then I thought about how Jisung told me to stay away from him because he's bad, but in reality he's super nice.

"Why does he act so bad when he's really nice and sweet on the inside?" I asked myself.

Then I went back to dreaming and thinking about him. I slowly drifted asleep, my thoughts on Hyunjin...

-------------------------

Hyunjin P.O.V

After Seungmin left I sat there and thought to myself. I didn't want him to leave. I actually wanted to continue studying together. Being with him made me happy and I liked studying and doing homework..only if it was with him.

His smile is cute
His laugh is adorable

He looks like a little puppy when he wears those glasses

All these thoughts raced through my head.

"Why do I want to be good when I'm around him? Why does he make me feel soft on the inside?" I asked myself. Everytime I try to be bad, he changes me and makes me good again.

Why are you doing this to me Seungmin?

I finally got up out of my seat and left the library. As I made my way back to my room my thoughts were only on Seungmin.

-------------------------

~Sorry this is a really short chapter !!
~Please leave any feedback I would love to know how this story is so far!!

-Sierra♡