☾seven☽

☾seven☽

Liam tried his hardest to talk to her. It hurt him in the guts that she gave Liam the cold shoulder. He wished if he could rewind from the beginning and fixed all the things he did so everything can go back to normal again.

Liam had the right to kick her out of his house if he wanted to, but Leigh's company made him pleased and wanted.

"Leigh," he whispered as she walked pass him. Leigh did feel hurt and guilty as she ignored Liam. She felt like crying whenever she sees his face full of hurt and sadness.

Ignore him. Teach him a lesson. You can even leave the house and erase all the memories you had with him. He's not worth your-

Leigh scowled to herself and shook her head frantically. No, she would hate herself for leaving him.

"Leigh," she heard his voice again while he knocked on the door. Leigh was currently sitting on the bed, trying to think of a way to talk to him and maybe apologize.

Leigh didn't answer him back, so Liam opened the door slowly and walked in. They awkwardly stared at each other, waiting for one of them to talk. So Leigh opened her mouth.

"Hi."

Liam nodded. Was that all she was going to say?

"Hello, how are... Erm- how are you?"

Liam never talked to her for quite a long time so his social skills were useless.

"Are we seriously going to talk to each other like strangers?" Leigh rolled her eyes, making Liam's eyes widened. "C'mon you can do better than that! Apologize! Yell at me! Say something to make me.... Cry or... I don't know!"

Leigh was standing up now and Liam cowered back slightly. After all these days without talking to each other, this is what Leigh says to Liam?

Liam pursed his lips and looked down at his feet. He heard Leigh scoff and shuffle towards him.

"Liam," she said softly, grabbing his chin and gently forcing him to look at her. "First of all, I'm sorry for yelling at you like that, since I know you're sensitive, so, sorry for hurting your feelings."

Liam was confused. Everything was happening too fast. What now? Kiss her? Hug her? How did she even know he's sensitive?

"The way you act, Liam. You cower back slighty and sometimes your eyes water. Don't worry, I'll always be by your side," Leigh smiled, hugging him tightly.

Liam was happy and confused- very confused- at the same time. He shrugged mentally and slowly wrapped his arms around her.

Say it, Liam. Say it!

Say what? What did he have to say?

"Leigh..." Liam trailed off, closing his eyes and pushing her off gently.

"What? What's wrong?" Leigh asked softly, her eyes full of concern.

Liam can't get the right words to say. His throat was clogged up like someone stuffed snot covered tissues down his throat.

"I," he sighed, shaking his head slightly. Leigh tilted her head to the side and narrowed her eyes at him.

"What, Liam? Tell me. I won't get mad. I promise!" Leigh was grabbing his hands now, which made him a little bit relaxed. However, how will Leigh react to what he will say to her? Liam began to grow stressed every minute when questions began to fill his brain.

"Promise to not give me the cold shoulder again and not leave me?"

Leigh bit her bottom lip and leaned closer to Liam, their breathing getting mixed together. Leigh thought for a moment before nodded.

"I promise."

Liam took a deep breath. All this was pretty stupid, since Liam isn't one of those boys who just says it right away. But Liam is different from all the boys. He's bashful and also a curious person.

Here goes nothing, Liam. Try not to mess it up.

"I like you... I have strong feelings for you from the beggining."

okay, seriously.

im so sorry for not updating every week or whatever. i think it's been months since i updated.

yes, this chapter is hella short so maybe ill try to update next week or tomorrow :)

i actually want this book to be finished already so i can write a harry styles fanfic or something... but, im stuck with planning out the next chapter (i think it's already planned out) so yeah.

again, i apologize for not updating quick... or whatever. lol.

bye x.

p.s. i miss you guys a lot... im talking to my readers who love this book and votes frequently. true fans xxx