UPDATEEEEE

Hi! I've been gone for a hella long time and I'm super duper sorry, as this is my latest story/ fragment; I am gonna post this update on here. As I've been gone for a very long time, I do owe you an apology. I just got my first job working at a fast food restaurant full time (not disclosing the name because I don't want to get fired), and I'm still in school so that's been rough. I'm 16 now, so learning how to drive and getting my permit is now on my never ending to do list. Also, I have been talking to a lovely girl and she's literally the sweetest thing ever and we've been constantly role playing. Yes, I do understand how cringy that sounds and yes, I'm into a lot of cringy things. As you couldn't already tell by my stories. I am currently finished with two stories, one being another one to add to my Harry Potter fanfictions and one completely original. Not based on any tv show or movie;  I just had the idea in the bath, oddly enough. I just wanted to hop on here and fill you in. I have written the stories in a notebook, so it'll probably take me a day or two to proof read them, fix any dialogue in them, and just type them out on here. But there on the way, I swear! Also here's some pictures of me to keep you entertained while I finish up the stories.

 But there on the way, I swear! Also here's some pictures of me to keep you entertained while I finish up the stories